Fantasy football

705red

Browncafe Steward
Any upsers interested in starting up a fantasy football league? Not for any cash obviously thats illegal, but i think yahoo has free site with no charge for monitooring the scores and standings.

705red

Browncafe Steward
local804......because it's not a UPS topic. At least that's what I thought.
I posted it her to get upsers involved together in something else besides thinkiong about work all the time. I figured it would get more views here than in life after brown because not everyone goes there. We need at least 10 people, me and 9 other suckers to participate!LOL

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
local804......because it's not a UPS topic. At least that's what I thought.
Moreluck's right, this forum is for stuff directly related to UPS. The things done after work (Life After Brown) go in the Life After Brown Forum. This thread will eventually be moved there...

Tony and his poker buddies have a game picking tournament that he really loves. He hasn't played fantasy football before but he said he'd definitely play if you guys organize it.

If you need another player I'd also be happy to play, but I don't know anything about individual football players so I'm automatically the worst player in the game. If you don't need another player you're better off without my participation.

Tieguy bravely volunteered to help me one year and I was a burden to him for the rest of the season.
:blush:

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok i signed us up on yahoo its far from the best site but it is a free site. I signed us up for 12 teams we can change it if necessary, so go ahead and email me or pm me so i can send you an invite email. We could custom the site for scoring and how many position players, we can go head to head or overall scoring, i will leave that up tp all 12 teams to vote on, i also ste it up for a live draft so we need to com up with a date and time that fits the majority of us, you can also rank your players to be drafted in a certain order if you cant make the online draft. I really hope tie joins!

Cheryl thank you for leaving this here for the time being so we can get ebough suckers to join!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Okay we have 10 registered players from here, we can add 2 more if anyone is interested the draft is set for tomorrow at 8pm central, good luck to all involved besides tieguy of course(lol). Whats the matter brownie to scared to join?