Fascism

For the record, no Jesus wouldn't approve of me calling you a :censored2:.

He also wouldn't approve of your blasphemy either. I guess we will both have things to answer for on judgement day.

rickyb

I don't care about what Chris hedgedhead said.

What symbolism is twisted. Let's get to the details
for example the bible keeps ppl passive and waiting for death where they think theyll go to heaven

makes them hate gays quite often. makes them think men are authority figures in family. turns jesus into magical jesus who blesses us with money. makes us pro war.

for example the bible keeps ppl passive and waiting for death where they think theyll go to heaven

makes them hate gays quite often. makes them think men are authority figures in family. turns jesus into magical jesus who blesses us with money. makes us pro war.
Ok this is good.

The Bible doesn't keep people passive. We should be actively making disciples out of Jesus. (Like I'm trying to do with you right now)

Now, I want you to come back and support what you claim with verses.

I want a verse on how I'm supposed to hate gays.
I want a verse on how men are supposed to be authority figures.
I want a verse on Jesus blessing us with money and what we are supposed to do to earn such blessings
And I want a verse that makes us pro war.

rickyb

Ok this is good.

The Bible doesn't keep people passive. We should be actively making disciples out of Jesus. (Like I'm trying to do with you right now)

Now, I want you to come back and support what you claim with verses.

I want a verse on how I'm supposed to hate gays.
I want a verse on how men are supposed to be authority figures.
I want a verse on Jesus blessing us with money and what we are supposed to do to earn such blessings
And I want a verse that makes us pro war.
being a discipile means to do what?

check out chris hedges has to say about religion. hes a minister.