Fascism

rickyb

Ricky, please support your claims about the Bible with Bible verses.
the proof is in american christian culture

btw the biggest threat of fascism in american is right wing christian fascists. mike pence was a christian supremacist.

question for you: on the rear bumper of your car is there something or nothing?

the proof is in american christian culture

btw the biggest threat of fascism in american is right wing christian fascists. mike pence was a christian supremacist.

question for you: on the rear bumper of your car is there something or nothing?
No it isn't. The proof is in what the Bible teaches. If the Bible teaches differently then the problem is man's obedience and not the Bible.

Are you admitting that the Bible doesn't teach what you claimed it did?

No. My car's butt is bare

@rickyb

Amazing that you knew that the way I was talking to you was unchristian, and you can't even give me any Bible verses.

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,”
Hebrews 10:16 ESV

rickyb

@rickyb

Amazing that you knew that the way I was talking to you was unchristian, and you can't even give me any Bible verses.

“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws on their hearts, and write them on their minds,”
Hebrews 10:16 ESV

its common sense, something which alot of ppl lack

rickyb

No it isn't. The proof is in what the Bible teaches. If the Bible teaches differently then the problem is man's obedience and not the Bible.

Are you admitting that the Bible doesn't teach what you claimed it did?

No. My car's butt is bare
the bible is up for interpretation. you can read it, and get the wrong message out of it.

ok so regarding your car, you could have bumper stickers like i do, or you could have nothing

most ppl are nihilists. they just do consumerism.

1660140873204.png

Thebrownblob

Proverbs has some very good stuff as well LOL

Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion.” – Proverbs 11:22

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.” – Proverbs 21:9