Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Cr had a great infograph about how much planes have shrunk seat size over the decades which none of u geniuses mentioned
According to a study by Compass Lexecon, commissioned by Airlines for America, the average flight from L.A. to Boston in 1941 was worth $4,539.24 per person in today’s money, and it would have taken 15 hours and 15 minutes with 12 stops along the way. By comparison, a nonstop flight in 2015 would cost $480.89 and take only six hours. Thanks to intensifying low-cost competition, we can find airfares as cheap as $283 today.

rickyb

According to a study by Compass Lexecon, commissioned by Airlines for America, the average flight from L.A. to Boston in 1941 was worth $4,539.24 per person in today’s money, and it would have taken 15 hours and 15 minutes with 12 stops along the way. By comparison, a nonstop flight in 2015 would cost $480.89 and take only six hours. Thanks to intensifying low-cost competition, we can find airfares as cheap as $283 today.
alot of it is subsidized, these airlines would be bankrupt if they had to treat people fairly. for example in canada if you book a low cost airline, they dont have to rebook you on another airline if they cancel your flight, leaving you to rebook at last minute at exorbinant prices.

theres low cost airlines in canada with 1.5 stars on google. they shouldnt be allowed to operate.

rickyb

Have you ever been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder?
youre talking about low costs and im telling you they externalize the real cost in part.

problem is you and i both dont really know anything, you know about costs of flights going down, but the difference is i know where to look.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
youre talking about low costs and im telling you they externalize the real cost in part.

problem is you and i both dont really know anything, you know about costs of flights going down, but the difference is i know where to look.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that yes, you have been. Carry on.

rickyb

1631119406555.png

honey i shrunk the seats!

rickyb

LOL…. Solid business acumen!
You’re so clueless on every subject you insert your comments into.
Now it’s Airline pricing, seat width, and your ADD…
You need to stop sniffing gasoline. (Or get a match)…
so ur saying seats are bigger than ever ?

because CNN and CR says otherwise