Fat Gal Violates Airline Dress Policy, Gets Removed From Flight, Then Plays The Fat/Race Card

Poop Head

Judge me.
I think they fat shamed the poor girl. She was wearing a sports bra, might not have been a great choice, but I highly doubt the same thing would have happened to a skinny girl with a sports bra...
Ive seen stories of pro bikini/figure models getting kicked off flights cuz their outfits were too revealing.

refineryworker05

We also cater to these whales. They spill over into the next seat, space rented by another passenger.

Like luggage, if you don't fit, you're on the hook to buy the extra seat.
Yes, by posting "these whales".... At the core of republican ideology is the fundamental hatred for other people who are different in some way and the belief that crafting society to accommendate different types of human beings is wrong and destructive.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Yes, by posting "these whales".... At the core of republican ideology is the fundamental hatred for other people who are different in some way and the belief that crafting society to accommendate different types of human beings is wrong and destructive.
Youre free to be as fat and disgusting as you like. Im free to point that out in public. I especially love it when kids say stuff about fat people. Once, my son told me real loud, "that guy looks like a hippopotamus!" I couldnt help but laugh and say, "yes he does."

refineryworker05

Youre free to be as fat and disgusting as you like. Im free to point that out in public. I especially love it when kids say stuff about fat people. Once, my son told me real loud, "that guy looks like a hippopotamus!" I couldnt help but laugh and say, "yes he does."
This poster is really going with making public childish insults to people whose looks he doesn't like. What a poisonous mindset to have and put on your children. Smh. But again this kind of hateful and cruel ideology is the core of republican ideology. It's why republicans love trump. trump is the type of person to make fun of someone's physical disabilities, and mental handicaps.

refineryworker05

This is the level of thinking one encounters on this message board. Maybe my assumption is wrong but I think nearly everyone who posts on this message board is a man. So why is this other man thinking and posting about my looks? Smh

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who hates? Want to eat yourself to obesity? Ok by me, just buy extra seat space.

rickyb

my buddy called this nice girl in high school a hippo...

refineryworker05

It's hateful and cruel for disgusting fatties to go out in public half naked. No one should have to see that.
Yep, again this kind of hatred is the core of republican ideology. Saying no one should have to see someone out in public they find disgusting..... Is hardcore authoritarian. Who gets to decide whose disgusting? Oh that's right the superior, normal, white, christian, etc type of people get to decide who is or isn't disgusting to look at in public and they get to treat those disgusting people badly if they want. This kind of sickness drives republican policy preferences. They believe that certain people deserve to be disrespected and treated badly. It is very poisonous.

refineryworker05

Who hates? Want to eat yourself to obesity? Ok by me, just buy extra seat space.
Lol Yep, no hatred calling people whales who deserve to be mistreated. This is the core of republican ideology. The belief that certain not normal people need to be ostracized made fun of and mistreated. Is extremely important to the republican world view. It is a sickness.