Fat person problems.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
vVz0q2.gif

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
So you're a computer geek. Big deal. So I'm I. What does that have to do with your post anyway. Autism? I some how doubt that. Autistic people usually would not understand how to use the net let alone compose a posting on a forum. Aspergers? Now that I could see. Otherwise I susect you have ADHD.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So you're a computer geek. Big deal. So I'm I. What does that have to do with your post anyway. Autism? I some how doubt that. Autistic people usually would not understand how to use the net let alone compose a posting on a forum. Aspergers? Now that I could see. Otherwise I susect you have ADHD.
Lmao you don't know much about autism do you?

GillEagan

Lmao you don't know much about autism do you?

I know that people who have autism are generally not capable of functioning in society on their own without help from others. Now Aspergers and Autism Spectrum Disorder on the other hand are quite doable.

GillEagan

Yes it is. It doesn't mean communication skills are limited for instance. There's a lot of changes in the medical community in this area of research.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It doesn't really matter because autism is just a name they gave something they couldn't explain. It's at least a handful of different things caused by many different things likely.

The op used the term in a general sense which is very common. I'm sure all he meant by it was that he is very non social.