Favorite Management Nicknames

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We had one that when he would get mad his eyes would bug out of his head he was known as popeye his wife was kinda cute except
you could never quite tell which eye she was looking at you with she was known as cockeye
Swear to god it was popeye and cockeye

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
One of our center managers looks like a sausage standing (red face, bad skin) there giving the pcm.. so his nickname is Snausage

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We had on Onroad named Elvis ( @scratch can back me up,he knows him ) So EVERY SINGLE MORNING when he came down stairs I'd sing an Elvis tune. We were like buddies and stuff,he really loved me

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We had on Onroad named Elvis ( @scratch can back me up,he knows him ) So EVERY SINGLE MORNING when he came down stairs I'd sing an Elvis tune. We were like buddies and stuff,he really loved me
Nobody liked him, even the other supervisors couldn't stand him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt when he was my OnCar, but it didn't take long. I was glad when he got transferred to your Center. Elvis had left the building, and everybody was happy.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Nobody liked him, even the other supervisors couldn't stand him. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt when he was my OnCar, but it didn't take long. I was glad when he got transferred to your Center. Elvis had left the building, and everybody was happy.
He only lasted 4 months at our building before he quit. I like to think I had a helping hand in that as I emailed David Abney and Myron Gray with DIAD messages of him instructing me to give misloads to the evening clerk rather than record them missed. He gave me a warning letter for Failure to Follow after i recorded them missed . I emailed them about it and about 3 weeks later he resigned. We had Security in the building everyday for a month lol. Even old Rodney was sweating

542thruNthru

We had one YEARS ago with the last name of Stanhope. we all called him Nohope.
Wow you guys were clever back then.
tenor-119.gif