FBI Raids Mar-a-lago

Gotta Go

1673585196777.png

Box Ox

Joe Biden's Classified Documents Remarks Come Back to Haunt Him (newsweek.com)

"In September, Biden was asked by CBS' Scott Pelley how he felt when he saw the DoJ images of the top secret documents on the floor of Trump's Florida home, to which the president replied: "How that could possibly happen, how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Biden added: "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people who helped or et cetera. And it's just totally irresponsible."

Isn't it great that this thread is now about how Biden has a thing for stashing classified documents taken when he was VP in full view of an open garage door?

Thebrownblob

Joe Biden's Classified Documents Remarks Come Back to Haunt Him (newsweek.com)

"In September, Biden was asked by CBS' Scott Pelley how he felt when he saw the DoJ images of the top secret documents on the floor of Trump's Florida home, to which the president replied: "How that could possibly happen, how anyone could be that irresponsible."

Biden added: "And I thought what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods. By that, I mean, names of people who helped or et cetera. And it's just totally irresponsible."

Isn't it great that this thread is now about how Biden has a thing for stashing classified documents taken when he was VP in full view of an open garage door?
Really what I think this thread has turned into is a demonstration of how hypocritical people are about their preferred political party.

Last edited:

fishtm2001

The obstruction is still what distinguishes Trump from Biden, because DOJ would most likely charge a Constitutional officer only with 18 USC 793(e), refusing to given classified documents back. Biden has made multiple efforts to give documents back: Trump has made multiple efforts to refuse to give documents back.

vantexan

The obstruction is still what distinguishes Trump from Biden, because DOJ would most likely charge a Constitutional officer only with 18 USC 793(e), refusing to given classified documents back. Biden has made multiple efforts to give documents back: Trump has made multiple efforts to refuse to give documents back.
Biden keeps having documents discovered that he made no attempt to return in the four years he was out of office. Pretty weak argument.

Thebrownblob

Please stop