Yesterday 9/8/2022 FBI raided homes of Trump allies

Box Ox

They're making a hard juke to the right. I doubt if they go Newsmax or Fox News: but they're running away from us lib retards.

By “hard juke to the right” do you mean to the center? Will be interesting to see what it looks like after Licht has done his thing. Letting go of Stelter and Toobin seemed more logical than political.

newolddude

By “hard juke to the right” do you mean to the center? Will be interesting to see what it looks like after Licht has done his thing. Letting go of Stelter and Toobin seemed more logical than political.
Yes.

I assume you'll still loathe them because the only reliable news is right wing news.

Box Ox

Yes.

I assume you'll still loathe them because the only reliable news is right wing news.

B06D9939-E888-4C84-8AC5-CF017AB6FA3C.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Im shocked Fox News.com has this as the #3 story right now

I’m surprised too. I would think it would be much further down. Who cares what Howard Stern thinks? The older he gets, the bigger of an idiot he becomes.

PT Car Washer

Not really surprising.
Weaponizing the justice department against your political enemies is standard practice for you Marxists. You people are very unamerican.
Your responses have been sounding more and more desperate lately. May be time to jump off of the trump ship. Other Republicans have been distancing them selves lately.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think it is going to be a DOJ indictment of a former president. Circle the wagons trump cult members.
Your responses have been sounding more and more desperate lately. May be time to jump off of the trump ship. Other Republicans have been distancing them selves lately.
Oh boy you've got him this time!!!!
LMFAO

Imagine being so gullible you fall for the left's same stupid lies over and over again for 6 years. Time to wise up old man.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Im shocked Fox News.com has this as the #3 story right now

Every country in the world already have our nuclear codes.
Be the same means that allowed them to build their nuclear bombs in record time.