Fed ex health plan not much of a benefit

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, I'm sure they just have not been confronted with medical issues like your own.

HR leaves the managers pretty much clueless as to what our medical plans are, exactly for the reason you just gave.Plausible deniabilty.
People read the "2500 maximum out of pocket" and think "hey, thats pretty bad but I can cover it".However like you are finding out, the fine print tells you the truth of it all and a person can quickly discover they may be out 10 grand(or more) a year along with constantly battling the provider for covering services.
As for the manager blaming "Obamacare", that is a crock of crap.
Obamacare is gradually being phased in and sets caps by income for real maximum out of pockets to try and deal with this disgusting trickery by employers and the insurance companies.

COMMIE!! I want to pay as much as possible for my healthcare because it's un-American to keep big insurance companies from making billions in profits and denying services. Go back to Cuba where you came from Fidel!! Yeah, baby...the Tea Party rocks!

Bankrupt

One of my customers gave me a restaurant gift card today. She said she wanted to do something nice for my family. I think I'll call out tomorrow,fed ex doesn't give a crap bout me( back at ya)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One of my customers gave me a restaurant gift card today. She said she wanted to do something nice for my family. I think I'll call out tomorrow,fed ex doesn't give a crap bout me( back at ya)

We need to start organizing a Purple Flu Day very soon.

TUT

Nick9075;1149516 I am 38 so I can't start over but if you or your husband is younger than 35 you guys have more options[/QUOTE said:
I know a few guys that just unionized in their mid 40's. 38 it far from too late. As for the Op's issue, that is common with most medical plans, if you have a situation like you have, you unfortunately will suffer greatly.