Fed ex to have casuals deliver resi e2s

Tuned Out

OK, I'll try but I'll need your help. When people with no insight, experience, or responsibility in a certain line of work are arguing from a position of ignorance with those with years of successful experience and responsibility in that same line of work, what is the proper way to deal with them when they continually refuse to be reasonable? I've always thought that they're either obstinate or stupid (or worse, both) but if you have any answers (and I'm sure you do!) I'm all ears.
Ignore them instead of being toxic yourself. You choose to engage and when they disagree with you, you get on the high horse and name call or put them down. I always wondered why when people in the know engage employees who disagree resort to name calling or put downs. If you truly were a leader and had to deal with employees you would explain so they would understand. They may disagree but at least they know where you are coming from. It is OK to disagree but you do not have to be so disagreeable.

vantexan

Ignore them instead of being toxic yourself. You choose to engage and when they disagree with you, you get on the high horse and name call or put them down. I always wondered why when people in the know engage employees who disagree resort to name calling or put downs. If you truly were a leader and had to deal with employees you would explain so they would understand. They may disagree but at least they know where you are coming from. It is OK to disagree but you do not have to be so disagreeable.
He's an anonymous keyboard warrior. He gets to work out his issues by coming on here acting all knowing and superior.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

You must be new here. They ask me to explain something, I explain it. They don't like the explanation and they want to argue about it, so we argue. You get what you give.

Tuned Out

You must be new here. They ask me to explain something, I explain it. They don't like the explanation and they want to argue about it, so we argue. You get what you give.
Obviously I am new but I guess trying to convince people or debate that will never end up agreeable makes my head hurt just thinking about it..