Fed expanding Ground facilities

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And here's the good part. Some data was made public yesterday. The US birth rate has been going down since 2007 . As a result the US birth rate is now the lowest since 1930.
It only stands to reason. US women want to be wealthy, professionally successful and independent.... the same as men.
So if you're a contractor and if Fat Freddy's plan to expand capacity and do 2 or more sorts per day comes to fruition.... the supply of the kind of labor you depend on doesn't look like it's going to grow very much.
The great thing about bacha's posts is that he'll find some way to work in an obscure reference to a stat that is irrelevant and then some.

bacha29

Did someone tell you that executives, HR folks, and others in the corporate world stand around the water cooler and talk about birth rates?
Not at FDX. They would be stuck in their cubicles all day with the thermos full of water brought from home and an empty gallon jug to pee in.

floridays

Did someone tell you that executives, HR folks, and others in the corporate world stand around the water cooler and talk about birth rates?
If you are going to waste your time to reply, address his statement.
His target was fedex managers.

Typical clueless FDX manager.
Your response was useless.

In plain English, it had no use.

Typical fedex manager.

In no way am I implying some aren't good, real managers.
He addressed the typical fedex manager.

You seem/appear to be the typical type.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you are going to waste your time to reply, address his statement.
His target was fedex managers.

Your response was useless.

In plain English, it had no use.

Typical fedex manager.

In no way am I implying some aren't good, real managers.
He addressed the typical fedex manager.

You seem/appear to be the typical type.
You're like a semi-educated Bacha. Rambling, but not as far out into the stratosphere. But still useless.

floridays

You're like a semi-educated Bacha. Rambling, but not as far out into the stratosphere. But still useless.
I'll consider the source.

Respond to his damn statement again this time addressing his target.

I'd love to buy you for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you are worth.

Everyone here understands you pass on talking points, you don't dictate them.

If I'm late for defensive driver training in Collierville will you write me a tardy excuse?

It's really hilarious when @falcon back instructs someone to stay in their lane and is correct.

I'll let you get back to getting your marching orders for work tomorrow.