Fed x CUSTOMERS ARE FOOLS ?

f.flinstone

what"s ups doing with the truck load and flat bed divison ? are they putting any money in to that type of service or will they do away with it?

C

cochin1

hello please can anuone assit me with a DHL account or fedex. I need one to send a package to a friend please.

Channahon

All I know, there commercials are better than UPS and always have been. I don't think they are looking to portray business people as idiots, as much as they are selling the ease of using Fed Ex. Beats the Whiteboard commercials in my opinion.

canon

2) ups treats us like employees.

Wow, I had no idea you all had it so bad.

I had to point out that in the top 500 franchises, Entrepreneur magazine named UPS Store as being #5 for 2007. Not sure if that helps, just thought I'd add it.

Thanks for listening.

LTFedExer

2. Fed x --fdx corps --Owner operators on grd service ----claim they are not employees ---do not pay them benefits ----will do everything possible to make you and ups disappear so that they can deliver your pkgs for less $ ---and pay the poor "owner operators an unfair wage.
This will change nationwide as it has in Illinois.

klein

Für Meno :)
:thumbup1: Jlphotog,
Keep waving to the "fair competition" ----maybe give them some sales leads from your route !
1. purolater ---- owned and subsidized by canada post ----each time you buy a first class stamp to mail a letter in Canada ---you are forced to support a government monoply that has moved into the private sector to use monoply money to unfairly lower shipping rates
2. Fed x --fdx corps --Owner operators on grd service ----claim they are not employees ---do not pay them benefits ----will do everything possible to make you and ups disappear so that they can deliver your pkgs for less $ ---and pay the poor "owner operators an unfair wage.
3. canpar ----bailed out by the canadian taxpayers { I would think you are one of them } terrible service --are able to stay in business and threaten your job because of gov bailouts. if ups ever gets in financial trouble in canada ----see how fast they will be put out of the country.
4. DHL --the german post office ---- the taxpayers in germany -- again through a monopoly first class mail situation are controlling and lowering dhl rates.
You do not have to believe me ---wake up -- do some research yourself and realize the danger your company faces everyday with unfair competition--- While you are at it -- you may even educate your union on some of these issues --- so that UPS can continue to provide Canadian ups'ers with Security, great pay and benefits.

Fedex Express must have gotten a new contract for shipments, to the US, from Canada Post.
I sent 2 overnight letters via Canada Post, to the US, this year, and 1 last year. I had to fill out fedex forms, and they went by fedex.
btw, almost $5.00 cheaper then UPS !