Federal funds to restore Teamsters' pensions, five years after cuts

Its_a_me

Cry me a river. Now get back to work so you can continue to fund my pension. šŸ¤£
2_14026_0.gif

Enjoy wearing diapers soon.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes. Because the money to maintain the retirees standard of living is being stolen from the next generation and the one after that to pay the bill that will eventually come due.

It would be one thing if Boomers left the standard of living of the next generation better off than what they were left---but they didn't. So now they want to enjoy that better standard of living long into retirement age and have the next generations pay for it.

That is the typical Boomer all about me self aggrandizing generation that needs to be shown the political door and forced to face reality. This was a political payback from the democrats because they were elected with major help by the unions. But the politicians don't fear the demographically challenged current workers: they fear the retired demographically helped (hence the nickname Boomers) ones that vote. Which is how we saw the democrats sell the current union railroad workers out. And the current Teamsters of UPS are the next ones that will be sold out come August.

So, yeah everyone under the age of 45...they should be furious. And that anger needs to be directed at the politicians that just piled another foot of rocks above their heads so Boomers can live the good life for a few more years.
jealousy will get you no where.