Fedex being boycotted

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Damn. They sure like to twist the words into whatever suits their cause.

"Sign on if you think FedEx should do the right thing and cut this deal immediately to show they do not support the death of children."

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't you feel sorry for the "Me Too" movement? They lost all their momentum when the anti gun nuts found a new cause.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Once Tide makes another flavor, the Tide Challenge will be #MAGA
DT1XADmVoAAg1Co.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Reading some of the comments on the petition is funny. One comment...I only want to do business with businesses who put conscience before profits....Yeah, good luck with that. Lol.

Another one....it’s hard to drive with blood on your hands. Really???

Last edited:

Serf

17 of my friends died and I didn't mourn them. My mom still does my laundry. But you need to give me your guns, hmm k? It's become such a clown show. The sides need to be more honest about what they want.
Left: Total confiscation of guns to regular citizens. (Small exceptions to double barrel shotguns/single bolt action hunting rifle)
Right: Universal carry laws in all 50 states. Right to bear and maintain arms shall not be infringed.

Let them wage war economically. Enterprise, Delta, etc. it's a circle jerk.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
More comments...

We do not need a salt rifles on the streets when adult that you could buy knows I will surprise I thought they were used in the military.

Children are being killed and they mail toys.

Umm, huhhh???