Fedex being boycotted

Serf

I'm on my way to mail in my tax returns. Thinking of the absolute Sci Fi horror currently playing out. The government failed at every level with this shooting. Shaved head lesbian kid is screaming at me on tv trying to curtail law abiding citizens rights. It's all too much to ponder. Perhaps I will get a soy latte afterwards at my local artisanal coffee shop.

E

el blanco

I'm on my way to mail in my tax returns. Thinking of the absolute Sci Fi horror currently playing out. The government failed at every level with this shooting. Shaved head lesbian kid is screaming at me on tv trying to curtail law abiding citizens rights. It's all too much to ponder. Perhaps I will get a soy latte afterwards at my local artisanal coffee shop.

mail your tax returns?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I love when this type of stuff goes on.

I just sit here in my little town, where it is mandatory for each home to have at least one functioning firearm, and smile

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Fat Freddy's fear pf the NRA tells you how powerful that organization has become It now has reached the point where the average American need not fear guns nearly as much as they should fear the NRA and the radicalization of what was once one of the most respected and admired organizations in the country.

Or... Smith simply likes the NRA and what it stands for.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So is the discount just if you are a member of the NRA, or for the actual NRA?
A42CEF66-A0AA-4619-9D86-2300911C1E74.png

Looks like it’s a shipping discount for certain NRA members.