Fedex being boycotted

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

mail your tax returns?
Yes. Multiple state incomes. Couldn't e file for one state. Total bummer.

Did you e-file the returns that you could and only snail mailed the one(s) that you couldn't?

My son had the same problem last year-----Iowa did not offer e-file in 2017 and he had to mail it in. They did offer it this year and he has already received both his Federal and state refunds.

rod

Retired 22 years
More comments...

We do not need a salt rifles on the streets when adult that you could buy knows I will surprise I thought they were used in the military.

Children are being killed and they mail toys.

Umm, huhhh???

Is this the kind of a salt rifles this idiot is talking about?

fedex_rtd

If you are actually a Fedex Express employee you can log onto a company computer and read the TWO company statements on this issue.

Bingo

if a customer should ask me what Fedex stand is on the NRA - I will say you would need to call 1800 go fed ex for that question- I they ask me, I will open my wallet and show my membership card

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Damn. They sure like to twist the words into whatever suits their cause.

"Sign on if you think FedEx should do the right thing and cut this deal immediately to show they do not support the death of children."

I think it's the funniest endeavor I've ever seen. They want to boycott one company that had nothing to do with the shooting for giving discounts to customers of another company that also had nothing to do with the shooting.

Someone should sit these kids down and tell them, "We understand that it was a traumatic event, but you're stupid teenagers and if you were half as smart as you think you are we would gladly sit back and let you run the world. As it is, decisions aren't made based on the wailing of throngs of pimply kids who can't keep their rooms clean. Your fifteen minutes are just about over. BUH-BYE!"

Serf

Did you e-file the returns that you could and only snail mailed the one(s) that you couldn't?

My son had the same problem last year-----Iowa did not offer e-file in 2017 and he had to mail it in. They did offer it this year and he has already received both his Federal and state refunds.
That's exactly what I did. Hopefully it's the last year of snail mail.

SmithBarney

"FedEx to place NRA logos on company vehicles starting next week, all employees will now have mandatory free membership to the NRA included in their extensive benefit package" -FNN

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think it's the funniest endeavor I've ever seen. They want to boycott one company that had nothing to do with the shooting for giving discounts to customers of another company that also had nothing to do with the shooting.

Someone should sit these kids down and tell them, "We understand that it was a traumatic event, but you're stupid teenagers and if you were half as smart as you think you are we would gladly sit back and let you run the world. As it is, decisions aren't made based on the wailing of throngs of pimply kids who can't keep their rooms clean. Your fifteen minutes are just about over. BUH-BYE!"
DIDO, et al have been emasculated! The RED X is gone! Sweet!

vantexan

DIDO, et al have been emasculated! The RED X is gone! Sweet!
I've been just kicking back for more than a week reading posts but not participating. But I got to say DIDO hitting posts with the new "bad spelling" tag is hilarious. I laugh every time I see it and emasculated is the perfect word for him. Thank you Brown Cafe powers that be!

vantexan

I've been just kicking back for more than a week reading posts but not participating. But I got to say DIDO hitting posts with the new "bad spelling" tag is hilarious. I laugh every time I see it and emasculated is the perfect word for him. Thank you Brown Cafe powers that be!
Thanks for the laugh DIDO!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is that what that is? Sorry I'm on a phone it's real small. Looks like a big V for vagina.