FedEx courier

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
flat rate? but dunno what type of ON-Call hours you will get... some of the HD drivers i know are grossing that much, but they're running-gunning to do so

It will be fine

flat rate? but dunno what type of ON-Call hours you will get... some of the HD drivers i know are grossing that much, but they're running-gunning to do so
Que all the express guys claiming that's impossible.

To OP, if you're interested in custom critical why not get a contract yourself? They're hurting for contractors, all you need is a truck. Set your own schedule and you don't have anyone else taking a cut.

fedexdave

Getting my own truck and finding a teammate would be ideal but it's hard for major companies to find drivers cause we all quit like me lol. Get tired of never getting home and the games truck companies play .. but I need more money so it's back on the road soon

morgan

after 10+ years at express my advice is this, GET OUT of any and all fedex divisions! the sole purpose of fedex is to find new ways to screw over its employees or subs so they can keep more money. I guess freds worth of 4billion isn't quite enough to retire with.

It will be fine

Custom critical as an owner operator maybe later.need a good truck and a team
When I called about it sometime last year, they were looking for guys in sprinters too. You could do that solo, but maybe it wouldn't be as consistent work. What they were offering for compensation wasn't enough for me to be interested. I didn't want to have to deal with breakdowns or driver issues hundreds of miles away, but if I were doing it myself it wouldn't be a bad gig.