FedEx disqualified me as a driver and helper

Anthonysg0113

Ha! What kind of time commitments does Ground have anyway? Whenever it gets there?
The fedex ground driver on my route acts like he does! He was on a dock so I parked away and walked off one package. Hot back in my car and started off and he comes out off the dock and almost runs me over! He then puts on his seatbelt! Bulkhead door wide open. Lol

It will be fine

Same reason Express managers don't go out, they get used to being lazy. Rather let a whole truck sit than go on road. You guys are basically Express managers that pay for your fuel, uniforms, but don't get benefits.
You don't understand our responsibility. This contractor's behavior was reckless. It should end up costing him his job and the job of everyone else that works for him. That goes beyond lazy. Hopefully his other drivers can get on with a decent contractor after this all shakes out.

overflowed

You don't understand our responsibility. This contractor's behavior was reckless. It should end up costing him his job and the job of everyone else that works for him. That goes beyond lazy. Hopefully his other drivers can get on with a decent contractor after this all shakes out.
I understand that most ground contractors do these kind of things all the time. That's what I see 90% of the time. I agree that he should lose his contract. But I don't think you get my meaning. What is your responsibility if I may ask?