Fedex Driver not Guilty of Murder....

Exec32

More like the employee didn't do anything illegal? Right?
I guess he handled things just like he was trained to do? I think the plaintiff may have something to say about that. It's not criminal, its civil.
X will settle.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
More like the employee didn't do anything illegal? Right?
I guess he handled things just like he was trained to do? I think the plaintiff may have something to say about that. It's not criminal, its civil.

The plaintiff can say whatever s/he wants. The defense will say that the driver acted in self-defense, used the same force in his defense as was used against him, and that the guy wouldn't have died if not for his poor health.

X will settle.

LOL, the plaintiff doesn't have the money to give X a reason to settle.

bbsam

Staff member
Just too many variables involved. Now I have to be concerned about shooting someone who has broken into my house. What if I shot him and there was a door or window behind me where I could have flead? I am sure fear would paralyze most people. Me personally the last thing I would do is turn my back on an intruder.
Fled?

fatboy33

I live in Florida and have gunned down three people on three separate occasions without being charged for any crimes.

My secret?

It’s called “stand your ground”; just say “he’s coming right for me” before you start throwing your guns in the air, and buck, buck, bucking like you just don’t care.

The last time I shot someone was at a two star hotel (Fedex interline), and another person was reaching for the last donut at the free breakfast buffet.

I yelled out “he’s coming right at me,” and shot his ass.

After the police arrived, they asked me if he was “coming right at me.” I informed them that he was, and I was allowed to enjoy the last donut that was rightly mine under state law.
Ive got an older Vietnam buddy, named Ned, follows the say way of thinking. " He's coming right at me". And Bang. No more Jehovah's witness or fill in the blank..