FedEx eliminates Smartpost to the PO. UPS must eliminate Surepost to PO.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Lol. "3 cubic feet"? Ok

Let me get this straight-----the package has gone through the system and been correctly loaded on to your car to be delivered AS ADDRESSED to the Post Office and you take it upon yourself to bring it back to the center for an UNNECESSARY address correction simply because you felt it was outside of the Surepost size/weight restrictions?

If the pkg is on your car and you are at the delivery point you need to get rid of it on the first attempt.

See above.

He tends to make up his own rules as he goes along.

You are whining about issues that the company has already addressed and produced literature for the driver (and preloader) to identify the pkgs to be pulled from the post office delivery for upsers to deliver to the final mile address.

See above.

You're game is getting tiresome.

Let me get this straight-----the package has gone through the system and been correctly loaded on to your car to be delivered AS ADDRESSED to the Post Office and you take it upon yourself to bring it back to the center for an UNNECESSARY address correction simply because you felt it was outside of the Surepost size/weight restrictions?

If the pkg is on your car and you are at the delivery point you need to get rid of it on the first attempt.

See above.

giphy (14).gif

RCChristman

I didnt say otherwise.
Look at what's going on now and has been happening since the first year proximity stops were redirected back to ups drivers for delivery.
After we got social egg on our face for not getting everyone's Christmas purchase delivered on time the proximity stops (for the largest part) were diminished to being a rare occasion and now the ibt negotiators allowed language that sends all of the volume to the post office if a location rolls a trailer that day even if its a 10%er. So the union is on board to give our bargaining unit members the work???

Let's not forget the escape clause in Art 26.View attachment 272710

I'm not holding my breath about getting surepost totally redirected seeing how the language keeps getting less supportive to even get what is supposed to be our work moved to ups drivers for final mile delivery until we get new leadership at the top.

"Economically feasible"? Heck, they send stops to the post office that we are actually delivering that day anyway breaking the contract EVERY DAY...and with a blessing from the people who are supposed to want to add members to the union ranks.
I like where you stand on this Boywondr. I'm wondering if you have filed on this.

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Catching them in the hub BEFORE they go on road is the ideal------once they are on the car they should be delivered.
Why do you keep saying this stupid crap?
Read ups's own redirect edict that I posted.
It reads that the package car drivers may redirect the packages not fitting surepost criteria.

You're either purposely trolling trash on here, have no intelligent comprehension, or you're purposely continuing to be the hemorrhoid you've always been on this forum. You don't even have any say in or connection to any of our work so butt out. No one cares about your opinions.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why do you keep saying this stupid crap?
Read ups's own redirect edict that I posted.
It reads that the package car drivers may redirect the packages not fitting surepost criteria.

You're either purposely trolling trash on here, have no intelligent comprehension, or you're purposely continuing to be the hemorrhoid you've always been on this forum. You don't even have any say in or connection to any of our work so butt out. No one cares about your opinions.

Dipstick------if the pkg is on my car and I am at the delivery point I am going to do all that I can to get rid of it. This applies if it is an oversize Surepost or an overweight package. Bringing it back just makes more work for all involved.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Dipstick------if the pkg is on my car and I am at the delivery point I am going to do all that I can to get rid of it. This applies if it is an oversize Surepost or an overweight package. Bringing it back just makes more work for all involved.
More work is more money. Shippers need to be held accountable for trying to cheat the system. Personally, I think LP should be more prevalent on every sort.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
if the pkg is on my car and I am at the delivery point I am going to do all that I can to get rid of it
in this discussion, that would mean delivering it to the post office and the customer would get the package delivered to them the next day. instead you bring it back to a clerk and it gets corrected and handled by up to 8 union employees and delivered to the customer the next day by a UNION employee

Just let everything slide, don't enforce anything, never show any backbone, what's the worst that can happen, lower paid full time drivers?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Stop lying. You're not delivering anything anymore except for the garbage you post on here.

You are not just a troll you're a trolling scab.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
in this discussion, that would mean delivering it to the post office and the customer would get the package delivered to them the next day. instead you bring it back to a clerk and it gets corrected and handled by up to 8 union employees and delivered to the customer the next day by a UNION employee
He doesn't care about that hes a scab at heart.

Always was and always will be.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Just let everything slide, don't enforce anything, never show any backbone, what's the worst that can happen, lower paid full time drivers?
He doesn't care. He doesn't work there anymore. Hes just on here to stir up trash.
Maybe he will be gone after Thanksgiving like the rest of the turkeys.

rustys954rr

Either way it's delivered by a union employee.