FedEx Express: Tuition Reimbursement

tgif206

Is tuition reimbursement applicable to those who payed school out of pockets - loans and out of pocket money? FAFSA paid for most of my tuition, but can I still get it reimbursed?

It will be fine

Is tuition reimbursement applicable to those who payed school out of pockets - loans and out of pocket money? FAFSA paid for most of my tuition, but can I still get it reimbursed?
When I got it many moons ago I just had to show that I was in school and they paid me an extra $1/hr after 6 months or something.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Absolutely. FAFSA would love to have some of their money back.

Preventable

I believe it works for loans, but you can't get a pell grant (not sure if this is still the lingo), and double dip and get tuition reimbursement.

Yankeefan

If you work at memh they will pay your tuition upfront with nothing out of pocket. I believe the keyword is life in the fedex homepage.

floridays

My guess is not after the fact. I think it is a good guess also. If they would, I'd love to get payment for my education. A definite answer is no, after the fact. Prove me wrong please, I'll start my personal paperwork for reimbursement.