FedEx frustrations: Customers complain of package delivery

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Everybody has the answer…. “It’s the process that need to be overhauled”. I guess the thought never occurred to him to go pick up his package. I realize he paid for a delivery, but at some point wouldn’t one get tired of seeing it “out for delivery” and just go get it? FedEx Ground sucks no matter how you look at it.

dezguy

Everybody has the answer…. “It’s the process that need to be overhauled”. I guess the thought never occurred to him to go pick up his package. I realize he paid for a delivery, but at some point wouldn’t one get tired of seeing it “out for delivery” and just go get it? FedEx Ground sucks no matter how you look at it.
Easier to run to news for your 15 minutes of fame and cry about it than actually do something about it

Mutineer

Easier to run to news for your 15 minutes of fame and cry about it than actually do something about it
No kidding. The gift is already irredeemably late.

Cancel the order. Buy it again from a shipper that uses anybody except FedEx.

Or request a 'hold for pickup'. Give them a few days to find the box, and then go get it.

Mutineer

FedEx Ground sucks no matter how you look at it.
Without low level workers like loaders and couriers, nothing gets done. And with all the tales of woe and misery all over the internet and by word of mouth, nobody wants to do those jobs at XG.

That cat has been out of the bag, hissing and clawing at everybody in it's path for quite awhile.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I absolutely hate seeing something coming thru the Austell location as i know it will be forever until i get it. Ellenwood is very good,packages process quickly thru there.