Fedex Ground A.O. drug test

MAKAVELI

Everything I've ever been told is that pot stays in your system for about 30 days. Also depends on what kind of test administered. If a swab in your mouth and it's been 6 weeks then highly likely you passed. Just chalk it up to experience and think next time. You have too much invested to risk it like this. And I just read your last few sentences so forgive my opinion.
It really depends on how much you smoke on a regular basis. If you smoke on a regular basis, you're looking at 30 + days. A seldom smoker probably would be clear in a week.

vantexan

It really depends on how much you smoke on a regular basis. If you smoke on a regular basis, you're looking at 30 + days. A seldom smoker probably would be clear in a week.
Unless they test your hair. Up to 90 days then. When I got married 5 years ago found out my wife had been smoking pot up to 20 times a month for close to 7 years. When she started applying for jobs did some digging on the internet as to what she needed to do to pass a drug screen.

vantexan

Unless they test your hair. Up to 90 days then. When I got married 5 years ago found out my wife had been smoking pot up to 20 times a month for close to 7 years. When she started applying for jobs did some digging on the internet as to what she needed to do to pass a drug screen.

Oldfart

You only found out her frequency when you married her? Interesting

MAKAVELI

I think most employers use a urine test. Hair is more expensive and there is a question to it's legality.

bbsam

Staff member
She missed out on a job she really wanted because of it. That got her to stop. Greatly improved our cash flow too. Man you'll attack a Trump supporter any way you can, huh? :)
BTW, there’s other ways to pay for drugs. Just saying.

FedGT

When it comes to drugs, one does what one must.
FoREGyN.gif

MassWineGuy

If you smoked just once, not your whole vacation, it probably wouldn't stay in your system more than a few days. But the test looks for a particular chemical (enzyme?) marker triggered by marijuana, not the pot itself. If that's found, it's a given that you smoked.

I'd love to smoke occasionally but I like keeping my job even more.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
20years and not a random yet... We had a swing get popped 3-4 times in one year, I swear some people must just have a mark on them. This swing was about as square as you can get too...
Swings also have to pass an FBI background check because they can transport placarded DG, therefore are placed in a smaller pool of candidates for "randoms", which means they get selected more often. One of my fellow swings told me he had been pick 3 times in one week before. Suspicious.