FedEx Ground Barriers to Success…A Serious Matter.

Working4the1%

I handle truck issues this way…at Express
7B4A9FFD-3E71-4536-8910-5BA392D03405.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I never, ever would work on my vehicle! I had to get another truck brought out a couple times after a break down. They would ask me to see if I could figure out what was wrong, my standard answer was, I’m not a mechanic. End of discussion
Especially since mechanics at FedEx are paid $10-20/hr above courier top out based on their ASE certification.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Democrats have done their best screwing people, without impacting birth rates, so they’ve opened the border to increase the availability of bodies for your labor intensive low paying service jobs.

And FYI, my Messiah roamed the Earth a little over 2000 years ago.

I've never understood the level of hatred that now exists within America. Seems like it started after Obama was elected and got worse after his 2nd term. Perhaps his presence magnified preexisting divisions.

This hatred is unfocused and roams from subject to subject, from cause to cause. I think hatred has become comfortable and normal to many people. If all minorities were removed from America overnight, if Trump had won a second term, if non-whites were never allowed within America's borders; there would be a few hours of celebration for those people. Then all the hatred would start again. Instead of skin color it would be hair color, or financial status, home size, type of car....It would be something.

And the hate and division would just begin again.

falcon back

Especially since mechanics at FedEx are paid $10-20/hr above courier top out based on their ASE certification.
Spending an hour or two waiting on another truck was not my idea of a good day. If looking at my truck and calling the mechanic for advice could get me going, I had no problem doing that. I even took my truck by customers repair shops several times and they helped to get me going again. I don't care what the mechanic made, my day was always better when I didn't break down for several hrs.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I've never understood the level of hatred that now exists within America. Seems like it started after Obama was elected and got worse after his 2nd term. Perhaps his presence magnified preexisting divisions.

This hatred is unfocused and roams from subject to subject, from cause to cause. I think hatred has become comfortable and normal to many people. If all minorities were removed from America overnight, if Trump had won a second term, if non-whites were never allowed within America's borders; there would be a few hours of celebration for those people. Then all the hatred would start again. Instead of skin color it would be hair color, or financial status, home size, type of car....It would be something.

Started during the Obama presidency? Did you sleep through the two terms of Dubya when they were mass rallies of hate (second only to Trump) directed at him? Bush was Hitler, daily, for eight years.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

6FAC03A6-8050-4521-B7D5-049A64F4770F.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

What, in my post, makes you think I harbor hatred for any minority? Obviously you think anyone who believes that border control is necessary, must be hate-filled because that’s how you would react.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
What, in my post, makes you think I harbor hatred for any minority? Obviously you think anyone who believes that border control is necessary, must be hate-filled because that’s how you would react.
Everything. I can see it in your response and your initial post. But you can't. That's because you're always angry. Like I said it always has to be something.

I post a response and you get mad. You feel wronged. "Obviously you think anyone who believes that border control is necessary, must be hate-filled because that's how you would react."

If you can't step back and see, or listen or question your position and constantly check it against all others then you're exactly what you accuse everyone else of.

If you can see that by now, you're never going to.

yadig

Hey bbsam, it will be fine! How’s things going at ground? Y’all been awful quiet lately. I hope that purple promise hasn’t let you down.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Everything. I can see it in your response and your initial post. But you can't. That's because you're always angry. Like I said it always has to be something.

I post a response and you get mad. You feel wronged. "Obviously you think anyone who believes that border control is necessary, must be hate-filled because that's how you would react."

If you can't step back and see, or listen or question your position and constantly check it against all others then you're exactly what you accuse everyone else of.

If you can see that by now, you're never going to.
You totally flunk at psychoanalysis.

Keep your day job.

NC man

It’s laughable that most other countries have border control but under the left we just let people walk in.
Walk into Mexico and get caught,welcome to jail.Go north and walk into Canada,welcome to jail .
Walk into the US, no vaccine? No problem those are for citizens . Free health care,check, free food ,check, free housing, check.
If you murder someone we may not deport you either and if we send you to SF you can shoplift up to $900 worth of goods and it will be a misdemeanor if we actually arrest you but don’t worry we will release right away and you can do it again and consequences will be no worse.
Us liberals don’t care about store owners,they can afford the losses,happy shopping.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It’s laughable that most other countries have border control but under the left we just let people walk in.
Walk into Mexico and get caught,welcome to jail.Go north and walk into Canada,welcome to jail .
Walk into the US, no vaccine? No problem those are for citizens . Free health care,check, free food ,check, free housing, check.
If you murder someone we may not deport you either and if we send you to SF you can shoplift up to $900 worth of goods and it will be a misdemeanor if we actually arrest you but don’t worry we will release right away and you can do it again and consequences will be no worse.
Us liberals don’t care about store owners,they can afford the losses,happy shopping.
Democrats suck

Working4the1%

Yeah Canada has a huge fence…not. Europe is surrounded by fencing. Not. Go drown in your Fox News bizzaro world