FedEx Ground Barriers to Success…A Serious Matter.

bacha29

Did I ever say that the only reason I'm going there is to help their economy? The place I'm heading to has beautiful scenery, a spring like climate year round, low costs, and a lot of services for travelers because we're a big part of their local economy. Lots of English spoken. You see Timmy, there are places in the world where the quality of life is decent and affordable and if you take the time to research you'll discover them for yourself. I could spend all my money in such a place and be very comfortable, but I have bills to pay. It's a trade off and those folks only care that I'm there spending money in their economy. All the backpackers there are doing the same and their economy is geared around attracting them and keeping them coming back. You'd know that if you weren't spending all your time railing against the rich and instead looking for alternatives to your humdrum existence.
Poor job of cloaking your true intentions. Every other sentence was in reference to lower living costs and the opportunity it presents for you to save money. Let's put it another way. You sure ain't going down there to win souls for Jesus Christ.

bacha29

Your party is in full control of Congress and you all can't even implement the stuff you all agreed to campaign on.
Your people controlled both houses of Congress 2017 through 2018 and the only thing it was focused on was making good on the required payback to it's donors in the form of unfunded tax cuts .

vantexan

Poor job of cloaking your true intentions. Every other sentence was in reference to lower living costs and the opportunity it presents for you to save money. Let's put it another way. You sure ain't going down there to win souls for Jesus Christ.
What true intentions? I'm going where its affordable to save money, period. I had nothing to do with the condition of their country and they need people coming in and spending money. Win win in my book. You just can't stand someone not playing the keep up with the Jones's game where you get to feel superior. :censored2: you Brandon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What true intentions? I'm going where its affordable to save money, period. I had nothing to do with the condition of their country and they need people coming in and spending money. Win win in my book. You just can't stand someone not playing the keep up with the Jones's game where you get to feel superior. :censored2: you Brandon.
Don’t feed the monkey

bacha29

"Need people coming in and spending money" Then why are you so opposed to those who seek to come into the states from Central and South America and spend money?

vantexan

"Need people coming in and spending money" Then why are you so opposed to those who seek to come into the states from Central and South America and spend money?
They aren't bringing hard capital in. They're putting a huge strain on our social services. Crime goes up exponentially. And they're breaking the law. We let about a million people a year legally. You want to expand that? Fine, but let in those who can be vetted and meet the criteria for getting in. Now tell me what's the problem with what I just posted? And, rather than let in whole families and put a huge strain on our schools, ER's, welfare systems, why don't you advocate for a guest worker program where people come in and work jobs that people are desperately needed for? Let them send money back home and return home eventually. Why can't you come up with common sense solutions instead of the mess we have on the border that you're in denial about? We had such a program in WWII. Or could it be you're only interested in exploiting these people for their potential votes down the road?

bacha29

They aren't bringing hard capital in. They're putting a huge strain on our social services. Crime goes up exponentially. And they're breaking the law. We let about a million people a year legally. You want to expand that? Fine, but let in those who can be vetted and meet the criteria for getting in. Now tell me what's the problem with what I just posted? And, rather than let in whole families and put a huge strain on our schools, ER's, welfare systems, why don't you advocate for a guest worker program where people come in and work jobs that people are desperately needed for? Let them send money back home and return home eventually. Why can't you come up with common sense solutions instead of the mess we have on the border that you're in denial about? We had such a program in WWII. Or could it be you're only interested in exploiting these people for their potential votes down the road?
Strain on schools? Why would it put a strain on schools when our birth rates are the lowest since 1930? Who says Hispanics are all Democrats?
All your doing here is repeating the same fear and hysteria Fox News pounds into the heads of it's viewers everyday.. And breaking the law? Right now there are two very nationally prominent murder trials involving white defendants. In fact last week in my small town there was a trial that resulted in a first degree murder conviction and the defendant was a white guy convicted of killing a white kid over a bad drug deal. . And a solution? Every time a immigration reform bill comes up it never makes it out of committee.

And BTW when it comes to spending your money, why not spend it here in the states? You are completely free to spend it in the states . So why are you undertaking the extreme measure of going to South America just to spend your money?

vantexan

Strain on schools? Why would it put a strain on schools when our birth rates are the lowest since 1930? Who says Hispanics are all Democrats?
All your doing here is repeating the same fear and hysteria Fox News pounds into the heads of it's viewers everyday.. And breaking the law? Right now there are two very nationally prominent murder trials involving white defendants. In fact last week in my small town there was a trial that resulted in a first degree murder conviction and the defendant was a white guy convicted of killing a white kid over a bad drug deal. . And a solution? Every time a immigration reform bill comes up it never makes it out of committee.

And BTW when it comes to spending your money, why not spend it here in the states? You are completely free to spend it in the states . So why are you undertaking the extreme measure of going to South America just to spend your money?
You know damn good and well that Dems are bringing in a new dependent class that'll be beholden to them. And what has crime in the States committed by citizens have to do with crime that should have never happened BECAUSE THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE?

vantexan

Why are you going all the way to South America just to spend money during an indefinite stay there?
Where did I say I was going all the way to South America just to spend money? You said I was exploiting people by going there. I pointed out it's a win win for everyone involved. Do you think the campgrounds I'll live in or the restaurants I'll frequent don't want my business? Are you really that obtuse?

Working4the1%

Lie https://www.cato.org/blog/new-research-illegal-immigration-crime-0

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your people controlled both houses of Congress 2017 through 2018 and the only thing it was focused on was making good on the required payback to it's donors in the form of unfunded tax cuts .
What is an unfunded tax cut? Tax cuts aren't funded or unfunded. You don't make any sense.

How do you "fund" a taxpayer keeping more of his own money? You act as though the money belongs to the government and letting those who earn it keep more of it is an expense. Have you ever taken any accounting, finance, or economics courses at the postsecondary level?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yeah, they're coming here with nothing but the clothes on their backs and, OH YEAH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH TO SPEND IN OUR ECONOMY!