FedEx Ground driver arrested on suspicion of DUI

mopar21

I'm a little pissed off at myself but, I have a contractor at fedex ground that wants to hire me as a step van driver August of this year thing is i have 2 traffic convictions the the state of NY one was for SPEEDING IN ZONE 80-50mph zone on April 11,2014 the other was failure to stop at a stop sign on June 4th,2015 I have a defensive driving certificate from AARP if that helps... Do i even have a chance at getting hired? What are the odds? Should i even bother? I would love a answer for someone working at fedex ground in the HR department or a driver someone with knowledge or fedex ground experience. Thanks

overflowed

I'm a little :censored2: off at myself but, I have a contractor at fedex ground that wants to hire me as a step van driver August of this year thing is i have 2 traffic convictions the the state of NY one was for SPEEDING IN ZONE 80-50mph zone on April 11,2014 the other was failure to stop at a stop sign on June 4th,2015 I have a defensive driving certificate from AARP if that helps... Do i even have a chance at getting hired? What are the odds? Should i even bother? I would love a answer for someone working at fedex ground in the HR department or a driver someone with knowledge or fedex ground experience. Thanks
Mopar there are like 50 or so people that post on this forum. You're not gonna get other answers to your question. If you really want more info look to the above post #8 and read it.