FedEx hvwt F2 F3 suspended

AB831

If you say so
It’s amazing. By believing Fox News fantasies, delusions, and fiction, you uneducated conspiracy theorists have actually created an airtight argument for yourselves. There’s no way of arguing with someone who believes that the sky is yellow or that the earth is flat.

yadig

It’s amazing. By believing Fox News fantasies, delusions, and fiction, you uneducated conspiracy theorists have actually created an airtight argument for yourselves. There’s no way of arguing with someone who believes that the sky is yellow or that the earth is flat.
I guess CNN is we’re we find truth. It was scientists that believed the earth was flat not Christian’s or trumpers. Talk about someone who’s ignorant! Lol

AB831

I guess CNN is we’re we find truth. It was scientists that believed the earth was flat not Christian’s or trumpers. Talk about someone who’s ignorant! Lol
I don’t watch CNN, so your attempt at a whataboutism falls flat. I’m also a Christian. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.

yadig

I don’t watch CNN, so your attempt at a whataboutism falls flat. I’m also a Christian. Not sure what that has to do with anything though.
So your confused? You make fun of Fox News and people who claim the earth is flat. Who the heck are you talking about then? We’re do you get your news from?