Fedex office

overflowed

I have a question? I know not many of you guys post here. The last half a dozen times I've been to Kinko's I've noticed that every time I hear the cashier quote the price it's for first overnight. Are they telling you to quote First overnight from the get go?

TUT

Everything I've seen from Fedex is they push the highest price service as their preferred choice.

Check your automation, if I put in 2day at Fedex.com it will only rate that service or faster (more $$$), I have to choose another option to see cheaper options. The service list always starts at the highest price down to the lowest. Same rules apply to your Ship Manager software as well. It's a bit comical actually.

SmithBarney

Presenting the prices that way "is selling ground" the customer keeps listening, and the numbers get smaller and smaller... then they think they are getting a good deal by the end. Because if they were given the ground price right away, they might leave....Believe me if I didn't get our company discount, I'd be shipping USPS every single time..

hypo hanna

Screw the discount. I've been sending everything via USPS for a few years now.
I've been sending everything USPS ever since fedex messed up a personal pkg and said the money back guarantee doesn't apply to employee discounted shipments.
Feedback I get from customers tells me it doesn't apply to full fare shipments either. Filing a claim has gotten really bad over the past 15 years. Most don't even bother trying since its too much hassle.