Fedex video

Captain America

SuperDAD to the rescue
Re: This former employee really hates Fedex...

I guess the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. I've said the same things about brown.:w00t:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...

You sure this was'nt Fred S's mistress? Watch out for women scorned no matter who you worked for...

W

westsideworma

You sure this was'nt Fred S's mistress? Watch out for women scorned no matter who you worked for...

I guess they're more like us than we thought :wink:

however when we get fired for those drummed up offenses its usually for a day (week at most) and we get backpay for it..haha

its my firm belief that fedex ground will be unionized soon enough (NOT Express)...which makes me feel sorry for their PT workers...say goodbye to your 11.50 starting wage haha

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Sounds like she is not happy with Fed-Ex ? Well maybe future employers will see this and wonder what kind of
quality issues are still there ? Good thing she quit of got fired and can you imagine having to wake up to that everyday uuughhhhhhh !

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER

Thats why a union is KEY to long term job security. The woman in the video is right fredex is already under pressure from many lawsuits againts their employment practices. A nice class action would fit in great. The Teamsters should get their act together with these ex fedex'ers and push harder for union, ah yes get off your butts and do something!

noname

She has every right to bitch and she is right on the money too. I just quit that company today. I was an actual employee that did quality assurance and the company sucks. I have had boxes thrown at me by mad drivers, they allowed their drivers to idle their trucks in the terminal and when I would complain about it the management would joke behind my back about getting me a haz mat suit. I was called into work one day because "the slut didn't show up" was how the manager referred to the employee. That was her nickname by management. They told us we were getting a cost of living raise up to .75 cents an hour and jerked that away from us just the other day. Meanwhile management got raises for themselves. I am so happy to be out of their and I am seriously contemplating getting a lawyer to see if I can't sue the **** out of them. I could go on and on but there isn't enough time in the day.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

noname,
Great first post, and welcome to the Brown Cafe. I hope you come back often.:closedeye