FedExers fight it out

fethrs

We are like Obama and Rush....an intense mutual dislike for each other. I actually work there and she is married to a FedEx manager. It's a match made in Hell.
Seems to me MrFedEx that since you actually work there that you would know more about the operation and folks who run FedEx. You asked some very direct questions with out getting any answers, why is that I wonder? Anywho, good luck with the "fight" I don't think it's fun for you but it sure is fun to read.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Seems to me MrFedEx that since you actually work there that you would know more about the operation and folks who run FedEx. You asked some very direct questions with out getting any answers, why is that I wonder? Anywho, good luck with the "fight" I don't think it's fun for you but it sure is fun to read.

That it is fethrs.:happy2:

fethrs

I don't expect a reply, I don't want to get in the middle one anyway, I could get really mad, then I'd have to bring out the dik dik...lol:happy2:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
FDX guy on my route told me they will have a major announcement concerning manager positions at FDX. He said they will pare down managerial positions to the bare minimum and the managers who gets downsized will be able to work again as couriers. (this is FDX Express).