Feeder orientation

Feddy364

I went to feeder orientation 25 people was at orientation when will the start training and will they start with Seniority

Johney

Our feeder list is usually full of drivers still in progression. Times have changed for sure.
Our whole feeder dept of 22 drivers have at least 25 years of seniority or more. I think one guy has just under 20 and he got in because the bid list he signed had three guys quit so it got down to him.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Our whole feeder dept of 22 drivers have at least 25 years of seniority or more. I think one guy has just under 20 and he got in because the bid list he signed had three guys quit so it got down to him.
Our feeder department is at 225 and growing. From about 125 to the end are off the street drivers hired in the last five years. The top 30 guys are 25 plus year drivers. I’d dovetail in with fifteen years around low fifties if I went out there.

Johney

Our feeder department is at 225 and growing. From about 125 to the end are off the street drivers hired in the last five years. The top 30 guys are 25 plus year drivers. I’d dovetail in with fifteen years around low fifties if I went out there.
Wow that's a ton of off the street hires. There isn't a chance in hell of an off the street hire getting into feeders anywhere even close to here.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
500 here and still bringing people up. I think we have more feeder drivers than package.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I thought you guys had classification seniority? Or is that just 177?