Feeder Schedule By Seniority

TTIMMAAYY

Me & a few guys who all are still in Feeder's training got our schedule(each different) for this week for shifting.Wasn't pleased with mine.Does seniority matter in this situation?

542thruNthru

Me & a few guys who all are still in Feeder's training got our schedule(each different) for this week for shifting.Wasn't pleased with mine.Does seniority matter in this situation?

Might want to post what supplmental contract you're under. Everywhere has different rules

barnyard

KTM rider

Your contract should state. However, if you are in training, that may make a difference.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You wanted to drive the big boy truck now you are now at the bottom..you will work as instructed

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Shut your mouth and be thankful you’re in feeders. Worst day in feeders is still better than the best day in package car.

Indecisi0n

So us all a favor and go back to package. Next you'll be bitching that someone got a newer truck with on day less seniority than you.

Almost

]You're in training, they just did whatever works best for them.[/QUOTE]

I remember that happening also. Basically had no seniority while in training. But man, it was sweet when I got through it.....oh wait... I was 4th from the bottom on the feeder seniority list. Thanks for bringing back the bad memories.