Feeder School

quad decade guy

When I went to feeder school the first week was paid at minimum wage, and the second week was paid at regular wage. Once I completed doubles training, I received a retro check for the first week of schooling. So basically, got paid 10 bucks an hour, but once actually becoming a feeder driver, I got back paid back the difference between minimum wage and top rate.

Ok. Why?

quad decade guy

Because you are getting a free CDL. Go to school and find out how much it costs.

And...so? How much money have I made UPS in 40 years? When do you ever work for free? How much

it costs is UPS's problem-they are in the transportation business. Now take a long minute and logically

explain why anyone agreed to this? Union? Anybody?

And...so? How much money have I made UPS in 40 years? When do you ever work for free? How much

it costs is UPS's problem-they are in the transportation business. Now take a long minute and logically

explain why anyone agreed to this? Union? Anybody?
A CDL is like a college degree. You can get a job just about at any other trucking company with it.

quad decade guy

I believed they stopped paying for the week for this very reason . Guys would sign up, go out for the week then drop out. Then repeat the process over and over again .

I agree. However, why not have them sign a contract/agreement whatever that they are on the hook for

cost if they quit. Simple, yet I know there are a million reasons one quits. And most importantly.....

they can never try again.

And so? College degree? Laughable. But then again, I know morons that have both.
Are you serious?
Is this * night on BC?

Go to school and get a CDL and see how much it costs you to get one. And guess what? You won't be collecting a paycheck while going to school in your own.

If you want to get out if package or the warehouse , this is the avenue you gotta take.

If you don't like it, don't got to tractor trailer school

Last edited by a moderator:

Indecisi0n

I agree. However, why not have them sign a contract/agreement whatever that they are on the hook for

cost if they quit. Simple, yet I know there are a million reasons one quits. And most importantly.....

they can never try again.
Because then instead of quiting they will just purposely fail themselves .

Hmmm a week unpaid & a free CDL. !
Or the rest of my life in bundles to become a cripple !!!

I’ll take what’s behind door number 1 Monte
downloadfile-1.gif

quad decade guy

Are you serious?
Is this * night on BC?

Go to school and get a CDL and see how much it costs you to get one. And guess what? You won't be collecting a paycheck while going to school in your own.

If you want to get out if package or the warehouse , this is the avenue you gotta take.

If you don't like it, don't got to tractor trailer school

Well, I guess so. You mean slow witted...right? Where UPS takes advantage of workers trying to

"get out of the warehouse or driving pkg. cars"? And then go to the bottom of seniority. Why is the

price so high? So, back to being *. And since we(you and me) agreed to work for free, I guess

it is * night. All around.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Well, I guess so. You mean slow witted...right? Where UPS takes advantage of workers trying to

"get out of the warehouse or driving pkg. cars"? And then go to the bottom of seniority. Why is the

price so high? So, back to being *. And since we(you and me) agreed to work for free, I guess

You can’t be fixed ,,,, get back on the short bus ,, make sure to lick the window on the way by so we know it’s you !

quad decade guy

Why what ??

W H Y ?

How about our first born too? For comparison, you are paid for 3 weeks of pkg training and they dq

lots of those folks. And really, lot's of truck driving jobs don't pay didly. What's so grand about that?

And I know lot's of truck drivers with bad backs and are "cripples". Fantastic huh?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

And no ,,,, He meant *