Feeder School

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
W H Y ?

How about our first born too? For comparison, you are paid for 3 weeks of pkg training and they dq

lots of those folks. And really, lot's of truck driving jobs don't pay didly. What's so grand about that?

And I know lot's of truck drivers with bad backs and are "cripples". Fantastic huh?
The farthest you would qualify here in my opinion would maybe , just maybe , driving the bulk train ,, Saturday only

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just said it's not true, which it's not if there are exceptions. See? So your point is?
So WTF is your point then? I don't give a friend* if they pay or not. I'm not the one asking for advice and I sure as friend* don't care how you view the statement. It's semantics that's about it. You say they don't, I say they do.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So WTF is your point then? I don't give a friend* if they pay or not. I'm not the one asking for advice and I sure as friend* don't care how you view the statement. It's semantics that's about it. You say they don't, I say they do.
The guy is either the most delusional person on planet earth or he’s the worlds greatest troll. I genuinely hate the guy and I don’t even know him.

Feddy364

Does anyone know if Feeder School is paid time? A sup told me that it was not paid. That’s going to make life a bit difficult if it is indeed unpaid.[/QUOT
When do you start training. I went to feeder orientation and 25 people was there all they said after orientation is that they will call us. When should we expect the call