Ferguson Missouri

Overpaid Union Thug

You still have failed to explain why their skin color is an important statistic. You go on about people crying racism... then why do you play their game and make it all about race? What purpose does that serve?

That stats show that, for some reason, some races have a disproportionate amount of single mothers. Does that make me a racist for simply stating the obvious? Nope. Well, normal people don't think so anyway.

I think it's peculiar that no one is addressing how I pointed out how racial statistics are quite fine and dandy when they will benefit the minority.

I agree it is about personal responsibility. But the question is, when parents won't take responsibility for their children, what do we as a society do?
At some point we have to take responsibility for our failure to stop the cycle.

It's called tough love. Remember that? Or to be more specific....slowly but surely cut off the freebies. And it would help if schools would teach the value of personal responsibility and having a fully functional family. And would be even better if people would just try an little harder to be responsible.

The funny thing is you have posted no such evidence that your STATISTICS are factual. I can say statistics say that that 97% of whites are racist. Does that mean it's based in facts?

Oh surely you can find it yourself. It's out there. Are you liberals so entitlement minded that you can't even google something yourself? It's a foregone conclusion that you people know how to use google.

MAKAVELI

That stats show that, for some reason, some races have a disproportionate amount of single mothers.

I think it's peculiar that none is addressing how I pointed out how racial statistics are quite fine and dandy when they can benefit the minority.

It's called tough love. Remember that? Or to be more specific....slowly but surely cut off the freebies. And it would help if schools would teach the value of personal responsibility and having a fully functional family.

Oh surely you can find it yourself. It's out there. Are you liberals so entitlement minded that you can't even google something yourself? It's a foregone conclusion that you people know how to use google.
[/QUOTE]
I can use Google, but can't find any factual evidence to back up your claim. Maybe you can post your links.;)

bbsam

Staff member
About 67% of blacks come from broken homes?

Do you dispute that?
I dispute the conclusions you have drawn about black father's not being necessary. Furthermore, considering out of wedlock births, abuse and divorce, I doubt the percentage of broken families in any other community is much different. So why is it we can conclude black father's are unnecessary and that conclusion is not racist?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That stats show that, for some reason, some races have a disproportionate amount of single mothers. Does that make me a racist for simply stating the obvious? Nope. Well, normal people don't think so anyway.
Again, you have yet to explain what reason you have for pointing out that statistic.
Please explain why you find it so important.

Overpaid Union Thug

Again, you have yet to explain what reason you have for pointing out that statistic.
Please explain why you find it so important.

Reread the entire discussion starting with the claim that black mothers don't need the husbands and up until now. If you are still asking me to explain then just bow out of this conversation and chalk it up to your inability to follow along and use simple reading comprehension in the absence of logic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Reread the entire discussion starting with the claim that black mothers don't need the husbands and up until now. If you are still asking me to explain then just bow out of this conversation and chalk it up to your inability to follow along and use simple reading comprehension in the absence of logic.
I can follow along just fine man. You haven't once explained why their skin color is an important factor.
Either you're just trying to play the same game as those who cry racism, or you're trying to compartmentalize a societal problem as a racial one to absolve yourself of the problem.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I dispute the conclusions you have drawn about black father's not being necessary. Furthermore, considering out of wedlock births, abuse and divorce, I doubt the percentage of broken families in any other community is much different. So why is it we can conclude black father's are unnecessary and that conclusion is not racist?
I don't claim the black men are not necessary to raise their kids.

I say they ARE necessary to raise their kids.

It's the liberal democrats in Congress that pretty much say black men can be replaced by a welfare check, food stamps and a housing allowance.

Overpaid Union Thug

I can follow along just fine man. You haven't once explained why their skin color is an important factor.
Either you're just trying to play the same game as those who cry racism, or you're trying to compartmentalize a societal problem as a racial one to absolve yourself of the problem.

If you were following along you wouldn't be repeating the same question over and over that is already been answered even though it shouldn't have been because the answer has been right in front of your face the entire time. Well, one would think it is but you liberals tend to be blinded by your emotions while foaming at the mouth to see clearly.

But let me spell it out for those of you that are of the "special" variety.....

-The claim was made that black mothers and their children didn't need the fathers. The comment was made because most of them get by just fine without them by living on the government dole.

-Then the racism claims starting pouring in.

-Then I pointed out the statistical facts that support the claim.

-Then more racism claims.

Please try and keep up next time before making a complete fool out of yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't claim the black men are not necessary to raise their kids.

I say they ARE necessary to raise their kids.

It's the liberal democrats in Congress that pretty much say black men can be replaced by a welfare check, food stamps and a housing allowance.
It is exactly what you said.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If you were following along you wouldn't be repeating the same question over and over that is already been answered even though it shouldn't have been because the answer has been right in front of your face the entire time. Well, one would think it is but you liberals tend to be blinded by your emotions while foaming at the mouth to see clearly.

-The claim was made that black mothers and their children didn't need the fathers. The comment was made because most of them get by just fine without them by living on the government dole.

So you are just trying to play the same game as those who cry racism. Gotcha.

bbsam

Staff member

They are getting along just fine? What planet are you from?

realbrown1

It is exactly what you said.

The post where I said "BLACK MEN ARE NOT NECESSARY TO RAISE THEIR KIDS" wasn't something I believe.

In fact, I believe the opposite.

I was pointing out that places like Ferguson and other ghettos exist because the government and the black populations of certain US cities believe this.

And it creates these kinds of messes like Ferguson has right now.

Now way Micheal Brown robs that store if he had to answer to his dad at home.

His step-dad is a horrible person. (burn this m%$^friend*&&*$^down)

A bad influence.

bbsam

Staff member
The post where I said "BLACK MEN ARE NOT NECESSARY TO RAISE THEIR KIDS" wasn't something I believe.

In fact, I believe the opposite.

I was pointing out that places like Ferguson and other ghettos exist because the government and the black populations of certain US cities believe this.

And it creates these kinds of messes like Ferguson has right now.

Now way Micheal Brown robs that store if he had to answer to his dad at home.

His step-dad is a horrible person. (burn this m%$^friend*&&*$^down)

A bad influence.
Is it black kids or all kids who need dads? If all, why not just say that in the first place? I think we know exactly what you meant because it's exactly what you said.

realbrown1

Is it black kids or all kids who need dads? If all, why not just say that in the first place? I think we know exactly what you meant because it's exactly what you said.
It's only black kids that need dads.

rrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhttttt.

mjjlohn

About 95% of realbrown1 and over paid Union thug posts are narcissistic in nature, and they're too blinded by this to be reasoned with.

That is a STATISTIC I have provided, I'm not sure how now you could deny that FACT.

Just google it

Overpaid Union Thug

So you are just trying to play the same game as those who cry racism. Gotcha.

Only an imbecile thanks this is a game.
They are getting along just fine? What planet are you from?

What on on Earth are you talking about now? LOL!

All kids need dads. But, based on statistics (NOT racism) that show that an overwhelmingly high percentage of black mothers and children are getting by without the dads because they are being subsidized by the taxpayers and money printing machines, it's not a supposition to say that it's not necessary for there to be a father in the homes. And that goes for white, latino, etc. children that don't have fathers too. I am simply pointing out that black families seem to be used to it. Why? Because of the statistics. It's not racist in nature. Nor is it slander. But you are welcome to contact Al Sharpton about my "racism" or an attorney that specializes in slander lawsuits if you feel differently. But hey lots of luck with both! Because you'll surely need it.