Ferguson Missouri

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
About 95% of realbrown1 and over paid Union thug posts are narcissistic in nature, and they're too blinded by this to be reasoned with.

That is a STATISTIC I have provided, I'm not sure how now you could deny that FACT.

Just google it
Sportello, go away.

Overpaid Union Thug

About 95% of realbrown1 and over paid Union thug posts are narcissistic in nature, and they're too blinded by this to be reasoned with.

That is a STATISTIC I have provided, I'm not sure how now you could deny that FACT.

Just google it

All (100%) of your comment is foolish and irrelevant and I am actually ashamed to even be wasting time responding to it.

mjjlohn

Come on now reflect a bit, both of you are a little bit of pompous scum to be making wide sweeping racial generalized claims based of what you see on TV. My apologies if you're an expert in social/life sciences with a history of beings able to identify the root cause of these problems. (Hint: you aren't you're just hiding behind anonymity).

Neither one of you have the any sort of experience analyzing a situation like this, you're simply a pair of pompous Internet posters posting drivel and backing your claims by saying 'Google it'.

Google it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No amount of substance in the world would be able to penetrate the black pusillanimous sludge that occupies the quadrant of your brain where liberals are supposed to be able to process logic.
Slow your roll bro. Don't get your panties in a wad, just having a friendly discussion. Lulz.
not-mad-amazed.gif

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Come on now reflect a bit, both of you are a little bit of pompous scum to be making wide sweeping racial generalized claims based of what you see on TV. My apologies if you're an expert in social/life sciences with a history of beings able to identify the root cause of these problems. (Hint: you aren't you're just hiding behind anonymity).

Neither one of you have the any sort of experience analyzing a situation like this, you're simply a pair of pompous Internet posters posting drivel and backing your claims by saying 'Google it'.

Google it

I haven't made a single claim. The statistics were compiled long before any of us were here. And there was no "sweeping racialy generalized claims." The stats show 67% so any logical thinking person would understand that the discussion ONLY applies to those in the 67%. If that. So how is that a sweeping claim? Now go away. You are clearly less capable of understanding any of this than those that I've already schooled on the subject.

mjjlohn

I haven't made a single claim. The statistics were compiled long before any of us were here. And there was no "sweeping racial generalized claims." The stats show 67% so any logical thinking person would understand that the discussion ONLY applies to those in the 67%. If that. So how is that a sweeping claim? Now go away. You are clearly less capable of understanding any of this than those that I've already schooled on the subject.
Then post them again, show relevance.

with those statistics you're just huffing and puffing and saying 'I'm not a racist and my opinions are final'

You haven't exuded one bit of relevant information to back up your claim. You are the funniest perhaps saddest little ball of narcissism I've seen in a long time, and you aren't schooling anyone you're making a fool out of yourself.

Don't believe me? What would your peers/ family think if they saw these posts? If you claim they'd be okay with this drivel you post I'm sorry for you, I really am.

Post some facts that back up these claims, let's see them

Overpaid Union Thug

Then post them again, show relevance.

with those statistics you're just huffing and puffing and saying 'I'm not a racist and my opinions are final'

You haven't exuded one bit of relevant information to back up your claim. You are the funniest perhaps saddest little ball of narcissism I've seen in a long time, and you aren't schooling anyone you're making a fool out of yourself.

Don't believe me? What would your peers/ family think if they saw these posts? If you claim they'd be okay with this drivel you post I'm sorry for you, I really am.

Post some facts that back up these claims, let's see them

I challenge anyone that thinks I'm just making up numbers to go and find out for yourselves. I already know the answer and also know why no one has challenged me yet. They are very frightened of what they will find. Happy hunting. Now piss off.

mjjlohn

I challenge anyone that thinks I'm just making up numbers to go and find out for yourselves. I already know the answer and also know why no one has challenged me yet. They are very frightened of what they will find. Happy hunting. Now piss off.
right, you want to make bold controversial claims and have us go do the research for you.

As expected you can't produce one iota of evidence you can only talk about your opinions.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Funny, I've had some of the so-called liberals here accuse me of the same but in the opposite narrative coming from their POV.
We'll you do claim to dislike both liberals and conservatives.

I just never see you argue with the libs.