Fess up to a guilty pleasure...

bbsam

Staff member
Set your ego aside, stand tall, dont worry about what others might think, bare your soul and 'fess up to a "guilty pleasure" right here.

I will start...one of my favorite "feel good" movies is "Xanadu" with Olivia Newton John and Gene Kelly. Its on right now. I love the music and the cheesy special effects, and the crush I had on Olivia Newton John back when I was 10 was second only to the one I had on Agnetha, the blonde from ABBA.
At trivia nights I can't help but blurt out any answer having to do with Grease. I'm always right and it always gets strange looks.

The movie Some Kind of Wonderful. Mary Stuart Masterson some how makes tomboy incredibly hot. That kiss in the middle of the movie -- well, I don't know. I've watched it a hundred times and always have to rewind and see it again.

bbsam

Staff member
I know. Its crazy. Go check out all the songs they put out and how many tunes you recognize. I'm always shocked.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am also totally hooked on the damn raspberry cheescake cookies that they sell at Subway. I'd like to see 'ol Jarett try to lose weight if he had to smell those things baking and coming right out of the oven.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like the "Twighlight" series of movies, my wife and I consider ourselves "twihards" and this summer we are making a road trip up to Forks, WA to see the town where it was filmed.

bbsam

Staff member
My sister-in-law nearly has me convinced to travel to New Zealand...to see the land where Peter Jackson filmed LOTR.