Fess up to a guilty pleasure...

oldngray

nowhere special
watching.png

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Its 100 degrees outside and my guilty pleasure is setting my AC so cold that I can practically see my breath fogging up. When its this hot I want frosty windows. I want to piss thru half an inch of ice in the toilet bowl. I spend all week working in it, I want to spend at least one day in total comfort looking out the window at it.When I can see the heat waves coming off of the pavement, I want to be sitting on the couch under a blanket.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Its 100 degrees outside and my guilty pleasure is setting my AC so cold that I can practically see my breath fogging up. When its this hot I want frosty windows. I want to piss thru half an inch of ice in the toilet bowl. I spend all week working in it, I want to spend at least one day in total comfort looking out the window at it.When I can see the heat waves coming off of the pavement, I want to be sitting on the couch under a blanket.
UPDATE:

About 7 hours after I posted this, on Saturday evening, Murphys Law happened and a capacitor in my AC compressor burned out. Yesterday was a bit cooler and barely tolerable but today it got up in the high 90's and by 3:00 it was 83 and unbearably muggy inside my house. I have never been so happy to fork over $280 as I was today to the AC repairman, especially since my poor wife is home with the flu. There is no frost on my windows or ice in my toilet bowl yet, but its down to 71 and getting cooler by the hour.