fight club and old people

floridays

2zz3nli.jpg
I love it, a good guy sent that one to me previously, excellent. Still funny as hell.:thumbup1::thumbup::thumbup:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
we had a moment where were not saying anything and just staring at each other. i told him dont do anything stupid or im calling 911. we swore at each other, but no screaming.
Sometimes I don't know how you admit to some of the things you do.

sailfish

i thought it was entertaining so i posted it here.

looks like im right.
Don't get me wrong. It was. But it's like when I debate whether the humility of telling people the story of the time I got sh* faced at a drag show is worth the entertainment value.

sailfish

Growing up in the South, you would have thought no adult had a first name. They were either Mr. So and so or Mrs. So and so. We didn’t dare call an adult by their first name, especially a senior. Huge no-no.
Interesting contrast to how I explicitly tell people not to call me by my last name when they do.

rickyb

Don't get me wrong. It was. But it's like when I debate whether the humility of telling people the story of the time I got sh* faced at a drag show is worth the entertainment value.
thats another story.

these guys are deluded. i have no shame. be like me.

rickyb

i also think alot of guys here are putting on a front because theyre concerned about whatever; saving face. you gotta be free.

F

Frankie's Friend

i also think alot of guys here are putting on a front because theyre concerned about whatever; saving face. you gotta be free.
Yeah dude, shouldve punched that guy out and when he came to offer him an oxycontin and he could drink it down with your milkshake.

The elderly woman could've been senile. You're lucky she didnt leave a puddle on the floor for you to slip in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
how about all people by default, unless they do something to lose respect.

respecting people with different POV ;)
I have no problem with people who have differing POV, unless they think their POV is the only correct one and won’t entertain the idea that they could possibly be wrong, just as I can be wrong too.

rickyb

I have no problem with people who have differing POV, unless they think their POV is the only correct one and won’t entertain the idea that they could possibly be wrong, just as I can be wrong too.
i think the dominant american and maybe north american mindset is certainly "were the best, greatest country in the world", and the other is probably making fun of people with uncommon points of view, or just dismissing them. and im not just talking about america being the best, it goes down to individuals as well. i work with alot of people who think they are the second coming. in reality, they are no bodies and have never done anything with their lives.

our culture is not about questioning things, knowledge, humility, or anything like that.

when you think youre the best, its an easy way of getting the population to not look at where it can improve. patriotism is a way of stifling dissent.