Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

fight club and old people

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by rickyb, Apr 20, 2019.

1. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

so the pharmacy was understaffed because of corporate greed so me and a bunch of other people were waiting in line and then this old asian lady with a walker doesnt ask me or the other guy in front of me if she can budge and just budges.

i told her to wait in line so did another lady behind me, and then right after guy in front of me says she can go in front of him. then me and guy start arguing about it, and we had a moment where were not saying anything and just staring at each other. i told him dont do anything stupid or im calling 911. we swore at each other, but no screaming.

my thoughts on this is poor people always fight each other instead of poor people fighting politicians, or their bosses.

also being old usually just means youve been dead weight longer than most people. i agree old people should be given seats, but not budging in line, especially not hte greasy way this lady did it.

i shouldve screamed at the lady for being greasy.

2. It will be fine

It will be fine Well-Known Member

Next time kick the walker out from under the old lady, it’s the only way she’ll learn.

3. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

Have the dr office send in your prescription. And not wait in line.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

Didn't you say your father isn't well?

Would you like him to be treated this way?

And, answer me.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

had to pick it up.

at least theyre unionized.

6. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

grease balls must be taught a lesson.

i should say when me and the idiot in front of me were arguing about 2 or 3 people behind me were shouting at him too.

7. 1989

1989 Well-Known Member

I don’t have lines for pick up. Many places have drive throughs now.

8. CoffeeStainedUniform

CoffeeStainedUniform Active Member

She probably doesn't have the muscle power to stand in line, perhaps other health issues as well (such as incontinence?) You were in the wrong. Get over the extra 60 second wait.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Are you Canadian by birth/background?

10. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Agree. The other guy had nothing to do with the situation . You should have just pushed the old women to the ground and continued on with your wait .

11. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Oh, snap! Tell the cops the mean man let the old lady with the weak legs/the walker cut in line! Game over for him!

12. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Double Dragon style drop kicks are the best for getting those old bags out of a line they shouldn’t be in.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

No need to waste all that energy on the older ones . I've dropped old ladies while I was texting with just a light kick of the knee.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

He held a pistol to his head and said "nobody move or the n****r gets it!"

15. Ya get in the drive thru line where its easier for them to ignore people and take their time.

16. Old lady sounds like a real bitch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Did you mean to post this to a 4chan fantasies board? LOL

18. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

It's from "Blazing Saddles."

19. Box Ox

Box Ox Well-Known Member

Still..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol

20. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

I thought you were Canadian and Canadians are supposed to known for their manners and politeness. If so then how can your conduct be explained away?