Filing a grievance for extra work

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Delivering packages at 2 AM?
Isn't this kinda dangerous?
Heck no, I just did that on Sunday and Today! That's how FXG. werks during peak season, yo

The good news is now I can't show up until noon for the DOT rest period of 10 hours, wheeeeeeee! Great planning from my investor class group, goooooo team eggplant!!!!!

OrioN

Who the hell was out that late/early?
It's gonna be me for the rest of peak, no extra supplemental drivers.

The new management team didn't know my route was supposed to split into 3 @ peak season. I'm double workload right now

Brick out my box truck, on road by noon. No time commits, just drop n run all night long. Log off my powerpad & don't count my commute home since my truck is empty... the pro of FXG home delivery

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's gonna be me for the rest of peak, no extra supplemental drivers.

The new management team didn't know my route was supposed to split into 3 @ peak season. I'm double workload right now

Brick out my box truck, on road by noon. No time commits, just drop n run all night long. Log off my powerpad & don't count my commute home since my truck is empty... the pro of FXG home delivery
You're getting screwed over bud. I hope they compensate you enough for having to do all that extra work!

OrioN

Kinda sorta... I'm over $1300 / week so far for a 6 day work week since Halloween.

the old contractor/manager left before the shift to that wacky "single system" of FXG got implemented. I was left alone for the most part to just cover my bid route until they started seeing my clock off time at 0200 twice this week, LoL

Today was nice. I finally have a good supplemental driver that covers half my area. Clocked out at 2200 with a clean plate.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Kinda sorta... I'm over $1300 / week so far for a 6 day work week since Halloween.

the old contractor/manager left before the shift to that wacky "single system" of FXG got implemented. I was left alone for the most part to just cover my bid route until they started seeing my clock off time at 0200 twice this week, LoL

Today was nice. I finally have a good supplemental driver that covers half my area. Clocked out at 2200 with a clean plate.
$1300 a week for 6 days at 12+ hours....you aren't getting screwed, you're getting RAPED.

OrioN

It's not 12+ hours/day every day. Sometimes I break the 14 hour barrier! Butt that's why I'm in a non DOT cmv (under 10,000 lbs)

the previous day @ 1700 shrugs , guess I had a break on Tuesday, lol

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's not 12+ hours/day every day. Sometimes I break the 14 hour barrier! Butt that's why I'm in a non DOT cmv (under 10,000 lbs)

the previous day @ 1700 shrugs , guess I had a break on Tuesday, lol
Just don't kill yourself trying to get that amount of work done all the time. Fedex makes enough money to make the areas manageable to where you shouldn't be working near 14 hours.

OrioN

Heh, tell that to those subcontractors... as long as the white stuff doesn't fall until after New Year, I'll be running around in total darkness with the deer in shorts!