Filing Labor Charges

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Let me guess, when the check was cut. You were fired for the 15th time. You saw the check on Upsers. You decided not to say anything until 6 months later. Believe or not it is a easy fix. Print out the check, given it to the Manager and tell them you never received this check. They can send it to payroll and they can find out if it was cashed and if not. They can reissue a new one.
my hero

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A $71 check, not -71.

I have - informed management when it happened- informed steward - went to HR office August, and they claimed to send an inquiry (b's, , I know, they don't care) I called the union hall and dues office, they say it was a union error and they can't fix it. Talked to steward, says I cannot file.

There is nothing more to it..
Except it will be another unclaimed money in the states treasurers office unless I sue, or file charges

Anyone supporting this stuff is a dope, btw

OZ 2021

So if there was a check cut in your name. Why would the union have your money. It sounds like the company lost the check. Again you have a copy of it. Have them reissue a new one.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So if there was a check cut in your name. Why would the union have your money. It sounds like the company lost the check. Again you have a copy of it. Have them reissue a new one.
I cannot file on it. The Teamsters won't help since it was their error. The company refused, and refuses to cut another. check. I wasted a half hour of my life trying at the HR office. I had been on both since March. It speaks to the ugliness of both sides but most rational people know this already, that's not why I made thread.. I was just asking if labor charges are necessary or not...not on how to go through all avenues and cross Ts dot Is, which was done (if,you took the time to read what I said, was obvious)

It seems like DFR and state wages division is the way to go. Hit up both corrupt parties

Last edited:

OZ 2021

If it was not for the Union, you would not have a job here. Some people are not cut out to work here and I believe you are one of them. Let me guess, I can't load because I get dizzy when I bend over, I can't work sort aisle because everything is to heavy, I can't work small Sort because I am afraid of heights, I can't work doing clerk because typing makes my fingers hurt, I can't drive because I am afraid of cats. Did I miss anything

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If it was not for the Union, you would not have a job here. Some people are not cut out to work here and I believe you are one of them. Let me guess, I can't load because I get dizzy when I bend over, I can't work sort aisle because everything is to heavy, I can't work small Sort because I am afraid of heights, I can't work doing clerk because typing makes my fingers hurt, I can't drive because I am afraid of cats. Did I miss anything
yes, you are right.

Boston25

The local union will not allow me to file since it is an error by the union. That is their word.
The company withdrew double dues and UPS rectified the issued and gave all affected employees the dues money back. So you didn’t get your check? Ask UPS where your check is.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The company withdrew double dues and UPS rectified the issued and gave all affected employees the dues money back. So you didn’t get your check? Ask UPS where your check is.
I agree, what are you arguing ? They don't have one and refuse to cut another so I am filing a complaint against UPS. Paperwork arriving soon. The only question should be, DFR or not? I guess? that the union has no recourse, or that is their stance. Which could very well be true.

Boston25

How about this? Where UPS fully acknowledged the mess up??

Attachments

• 8F9C2F7F-1A13-4C50-A676-1B9F19A809D3.png
    8F9C2F7F-1A13-4C50-A676-1B9F19A809D3.png
    999.5 KB · Views: 215

Inthegame

The company just deducts whatever is put in.
You are delusional. The IBT regularly sends reports to local unions of dozens of monthly delinquencies from the "company" not accurately deducting dues properly. If your fantasy were true, how would that happen?
Attend a monthly meeting sometime (hell would freeze first) and ask your local Secretary Treasurer how many of your locals members are on the report.
The odds of this being just an accounting error is astronomical.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
How about this? Where UPS fully acknowledged the mess up??
Good and thanks for that (really). but the Q remains, if you can file on wrongful deductions and withheld pay? According to the local, no. I would be circumventing the grievance procedure by going directly to a complaint with the state, if it were possible, though. However if there are avenues to claim this money through a grievance, that would indicate DFR