Filing union charges

Kinrossy

Looking for any help and guidance for procedures for
Bringing union charges against a member. Preferably someone with teamster legal
Dept. Knowledge. I'd rather not discuss the case on here publicly. We believed we had a slam dunk case but are getting nowhere locally. Thanks

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dept. Knowledge. I'd rather not discuss the case on here publicly. We believed we had a slam dunk case but are getting nowhere locally. Thanks

I can help but gonna need all details and don’t think about being less than truthful

Pm me and I’ll get you my paypal address

Kinrossy

I can help but gonna need all details and don’t think about being less than truthful

Pm me and I’ll get you my paypal address

I started a "conversation"
With you. I have no idea if that's a "pm" or not. Thank you.

Inthegame

Here's an odd idea...if you want someone with Teamster legal experience, why don't you call the IBT legal dept. instead of asking on an internet forum?
IBT...(202) 624-6800

If that's too much, procedures to file charges against another member should be in your locals bylaws.

Kinrossy

Been there done that. You have no idea what you are talking about.

So you already tried and didn't get the result you wanted. Sounds like you're butthurt and don't know how to move on.

Oh God, starting to remember why I left this site a few years ago. Do you two think anyone who is employed by a union will help you file charges against a member? The ibt refers you to local and local is not in the business of removing dues paying members. Think about it.

542thruNthru

Oh God, starting to remember why I left this site a few years ago. Do you two think anyone who is employed by a union will help you file charges against a member? The ibt refers you to local and local is not in the business of removing dues paying members. Think about it.

Well there's the door. Feel free to use it.

john chesney

You need teamsters constitution to file charges on a member with the union. You have to file NLRB charges on the local.