Finally released the pension. Teamster app update

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Honestly, those could be bumps for the term of this contract only, trying to entice older guys to retire in the next 5 years?

I hate to be a conspiracy nut..”on or before 1 August 2028” means something..

Sounds like they are locking in benefits in order to make changes in the IBT/UPS Pension Fund at the end of the 2023 Contract.

Changes similar to their management plans…🤔

Sounds like they are locking in benefits in order to make changes in the IBT/UPS Pension Fund at the end of the 2023 Contract.

Dunno man, I'm just gonna stay out west here and mind my business. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thebrownblob

I found it curious as well does that mean they’re not going to offer it after that? I don’t know it is written a little weird.

Staydryitsraining

Well wouldn't it mean the payout is obviously subject to change because of a new contract?

Scoot

It's on or before because as of Aug 1 2028 we will be on a different contract and the terms may or my not have changed. I think you guys are overthinking it.

542thruNthru

Sit back and relax…watch the rest of the kingdom burn. While we’re out here living like :censored2:ing kings. I wish our fellow teamsters had the same pension. We are lucky
We'll see about that. Word is the west was told they have enough and didn't increase our pension contributions. We'll see though. If it's true Mark Davison is the new Denis T.

542thruNthru

It’s brewing right now!
sketch-1690424859529.jpg

But they won us so many things in their year long contract campaign! Lol