Fired again

brownIEman

U got fired for that,must have threatened or put ur hands on a guard.

He threatened some poor woman making about minimum wage for doing nothing more than the job she was instructed to do.
You would think if he wanted to bluster and threaten people for no good reason he'd put his letter in.
With that attitude I'm guessing he did put his letter in and was rejected.

FACT

anHOURover

He threatened some poor woman making about minimum wage for doing nothing more than the job she was instructed to do.
You would think if he wanted to bluster and threaten people for no good reason he'd put his letter in.
With that attitude I'm guessing he did put his letter in and was rejected.

FACT
Brother stop spreading lies about your brother.
I'll make you my next YouTube victim
FACT
I POST ALL THE FACTS SLUGGER

brownIEman

Brother stop spreading lies about your brother.
I'll make you my next YouTube victim
FACT
I POST ALL THE FACTS SLUGGER

Nope, sorry man, you are too late. I already posted it and put the word fact at the bottom of my post in all caps.
That makes my post completely incontrovertible (that means it's veracity cannot be questioned).
You are too late,
it's a...

wait for it...

FACT

upschuck

Did your local find a different plan they liked better, or just wanting to stay in ups plan? If they didn't have a separate plan, then shut up. You weren't staying in ups plan, only alternative was a different one, if your supplement didn't have one, then you lose any credibility you have left. I have never seen one adult look credible, having a temper tantrum.