Fired again

anHOURover

I'll tell you this. I get paid weeky, not monthly. That should say everything. FACT.
That does not prove anything
I know plenty of safety snitches that are paid weekly and can't find the union hall.
Tell me the old bs "I'm only on the safety committee to get easy ot"
Love you brother but you are a safety committee snitch FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That does not prove anything
I know plenty of safety snitches that are paid weekly and can't find the union hall.
Tell me the old bs "I'm only on the safety committee to get easy ot"
Love you brother but you are a safety committee snitch FACT
Did you know a safety committee is in our collective bargaining agreement? FACT

anHOURover

Did you know a safety committee is in our collective bargaining agreement? FACT
Yes I am aware of that.
Are you aware that it's supposed to be mutually chosen upon both parties. In most locals the union sits back and lets the company stack the deck with all company nut lickers like yourself. All the safety committee is go for is union members telling on union members. Abolish the safety committee asap

wide load

Yes I am aware of that.
Are you aware that it's supposed to be mutually chosen upon both parties. In most locals the union sits back and lets the company stack the deck with all company nut lickers like yourself. All the safety committee is go for is union members telling on union members. Abolish the safety committee asap
The committee should be a diverse group, INCLUDING STEWARDS.

wide load

Yes I am aware of that.
Its obvious that your steward lacks the understanding and the backbone to enforce a safety committee in the right way. A safety committee is to hold THE COMPANY accountable for employing safety measures and standard. If your building isn't doing that, then your steward just sucks. Vote him out. FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
In most locals the union sits back and lets the company stack the deck with all company nut lickers like yourself.

So.... you're speaking for "most Locals" ??

All the safety committee is good for is union members telling on union members.

"Bargaining unit members may not perform Safety Committee observations of fellow bargaining unit members that can be interpreted as being a management role. Safety Committee observations shall only be performed to further the purposes of that Committee as defined in this section and to promote a safer work environment. Activities will be reviewed with the Local Union. Under no circumstances can the results of a Safety Committee observation be used in any level of discipline, nor reference any individual bargaining unit member."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Abolish the safety committee asap

Well.... muscle up.... buttercup.

"In the event that a Local Union desires to cease participation in the safety committees, prior approval must be authorized by the Union Co-Chair of the Teamsters United Parcel Service National Negotiating Committee who shall also inform the Employer’s President of Labor Relations of the request."

So why don't you involve yourself?

That's the real question.

-Bug-

anHOURover

So.... you're speaking for "most Locals" ??

"Bargaining unit members may not perform Safety Committee observations of fellow bargaining unit members that can be interpreted as being a management role. Safety Committee observations shall only be performed to further the purposes of that Committee as defined in this section and to promote a safer work environment. Activities will be reviewed with the Local Union. Under no circumstances can the results of a Safety Committee observation be used in any level of discipline, nor reference any individual bargaining unit member."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Well.... muscle up.... buttercup.

"In the event that a Local Union desires to cease participation in the safety committees, prior approval must be authorized by the Union Co-Chair of the Teamsters United Parcel Service National Negotiating Committee who shall also inform the Employer’s President of Labor Relations of the request."

That's the real question.

-Bug-[/QUOTE

BUG
Be prepared to be put on camera.
I'm looking for you brother
I have some questions to ask you
See you soon brother