Fired again

LeadBelly

Banned
Speaking of my camera. Look at this shot of the next prisoner !!
Trust me. Everything I said was going to happen. Ken will be cleared and okay. You need to worry about your own job. Posting on this site in your situation is a bad move. I'm sure quite a few who monitor this site for the company are placing your identity. That didn't work out to well for Ross.

LeadBelly

Banned
Your criticizing hall and bug with no merit or facts......yet you are abusing women in the workplace.....I thought the ambush of hall after the debate was in poor taste but you've reached a new low
I wouldn't be so sure he is terminated. I don't think he would post a thread telling everyone he was termed and put it here for all to see. I think he is getting attention that he needs in order to hook us.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I wouldn't be so sure he is terminated. I don't think he would post a thread telling everyone he was termed and put it here for all to see. I think he is getting attention that he needs in order to hook us.
I agree. Inflated ego. You know what happens to them? They get popped. Lol

anHOURover

We don't really know.

It could be just another "attention whore" looking for validation.

Or.... some lazy POS, looking for easy paycheck.

-Bug-

hey brother
do you always call your teamster brothers names?
i have every right to call you a old, lazy, union official who can't relate to todays makeup of the teamsters
FACT

anHOURover

if you would have listened to the 804 radio show last night you would have heard it all ill be back soon ..

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
if you would have listened to the 804 radio show last night you would have heard it all. ill be back soon ..

just part of the job of being a union activist
you haven't been a leader until you been fired

You're a "drama queen".

Or, not very smart.

Previously fired for sexual harassment ?

(can't get a date) :biggrin:

And now, for "going off" on a female security person ?

It sounds like.... you need some sort of counseling.

-Bug-

wide load

hey brother
i have every right to call you a old, lazy, union official who can't relate to todays makeup of the teamsters
FACT
hey brother
i have every right to call you a bald, lazy, Napoleon complex troll, who can't relate to how the world works.

wide load

You're a "drama queen".

Or, not very smart.

Previously fired for sexual harassment ?

(can't get a date) :biggrin:

And now, for "going off" on a female security person ?

It sounds like.... you need some sort of counseling.

-Bug-
In his defense, we don't know if the fist issue was related to another woman do we?