Fired again

Peak Cardboard

So what you're saying is that you held up the rest of the country from getting their raises. And you're proud of "pioneering" that? I don't get you brother. You're our union brother but you got a funny way of showing it. And in the same token from the other thread-I read your supplement. Your rates are pretty high up...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
what have you done slug? i pioneered the largest and most successful grassroot movement in teamsters history
a record number of supplements did not pass because of my actions
acknowledge my movement i started slug
Taught people how to defend themselves for the past 25 years? Um, became a business owner at 18? Um, was a world middleweight full contact stick fighting champion for 2 straight years. But the highlight of my life was driving a brown coffin. Oh and I launched a successful "vote yes" campaign in the last contract. Who won that battle? Me!

Peak Cardboard

Taught people how to defend themselves for the past 25 years? Um, became a business owner at 18? Um, was a world middleweight full contact stick fighting champion for 2 straight years. But the highlight of my life was driving a brown coffin. Oh and I launched a successful "vote yes" campaign in the last contract. Who won that battle? Me!
Wide load I like most of your posts... But there's no "me" in Union ;-)

anHOURover

All due respect brother I didn't know you liked rooster

hyena

IMG_2771.GIF

LeadBelly

Banned
It's people like you that gives the rest of us workers a bad name.
Yelling at security like a 5 year old because she was doing her job ??
Get fired for being a Teamster, not for being a :censored2:bag !! Grow Up !!
He doesn't speak for you or represent you. Your actions do. If you carry yourself the right way you will cancel all that other stuff out.

anHOURover

It's people like you that gives the rest of us workers a bad name.
Yelling at security like a 5 year old because she was doing her job ??
Get fired for being a Teamster, not for being a :censored2:bag !! Grow Up !!
Hello brother. Where did you come from?
Go back to the company side of the forum.
Good night brother. Sweet dreams