Fired for intoxication but I wasn't drunk

KoennenTiger

Bologna when they call you in? Back when I was utili:censored2: driver I told mngmt no all the time. I'd get home from preload, be five shots in with my girlfriend now wife, they'd call me and say get your browns.

"can't"

We need you you need to come in.

"can't"

No you need to come in you want a full time job don't you?

"yeah"

Your brothers need you

"can't"

Maybe I should have tried it like OP sorry Mr supervisor bro, I'm wasted. But sure I'll come in I'll drive really fast. Nope just said,

"can't"

Bye

I already went to work you want me to drive that day don't let me walk out the door.

Or hell back in those days. Don't work me driving until 9pm running the resis you want to pull from real drivers, have me come in at 3am, then have me driving again at 9am. Cause guess what? Dot violation. Sure write me up again I'll learn. I'm not the one who loses half of their yearly pay for running a guy doing a Dot violation. Bonus!

OKLABob

Guy at my center has had multiple DUI’s he worked local sort got his DL suspended and they sent him to AA and he is still a full time driver. Grieve it everybody’s situation is different. Good luck and I hope you get your job back.

542thruNthru

UPS has zero tolerance.

This doesn't sound like zero tolerance.
Screenshot_20190624-210317_Adobe Acrobat.jpg